[Royal Decree] Divorce

The Ducal and Royal Decrees of Klaasiya.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) President of Klaasiya

Li Naomiai
"This is Mango Country"

[Royal Decree] Divorce

Post by Li Naomiai »

A Royal Decree of the Tsarina of The Marches and The Princely Isle
A Royal Decree on behalf of the Tsar of The Marches and The Princely Isle
together constituting a

ROYAL DECREE of the Royal Family of the The Marches and the Princely Isle of NATOPIA

Sending greetings to the people of The Royal Tsardom

Whereas Our marriage with His Royal Majesty the Tsar is irreparable and that the two of Us have encountered irreconcilable differences, it is Our sad and heavy burden to hereby decree and order that:

1. Our Marriage with His Royal Majesty Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine is dissolved; and
2. We renounce Our position and title of Tsarina of The Marches and the Princely Isle, effective the day following the issuance of this decree. We therefore renounce, for Ourselves and Our heirs, all right, title and claim to the Tsarski throne.
3. We bestow on Ourselves and our heirs and successors, in accordance with the principles of absolute primogeniture, the dukedom of Hoffenheim.
4. By this Decree, We wish to express Our deep and heartfelt gratitude to Our Tsar for His loyalty, love and devotion throughout Our Marriage.
5. Finally, We express Our love for the people of the Marches and the Princely Isle. We are grateful for your love, support and loyalty. We shall never forget. May the Blessings of all things Divine be with you, now and forever, until the end of time.

Her Royal Majesty,

Li

Li Naomiai Avon-El
Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati of Waffel-Paine

Princess of Klaasiya, Duchess of Hoffenheim, Marchioness of Sentratera

Regent of the Imperial Republic and Imperial Minister for the Exterior (Shireroth)
Secretary of Legal Affairs in the Court of Noble Fountain (Natopia)

Li Naomiai
"This is Mango Country"

Re: [Royal Decree] Divorce

Post by Li Naomiai »

Li penned a letter to her now former husband
My dear Zakyyr,

It's been an honour being your wife. But we cannot let this lie continue. We were joined in marriage, against our wills, as a practical joke by the evil Adam – he who murdered his own brothers, his own mother, and your predecessor on the imperial throne. That evil has forever stained our marriage.

I have tried though – I know of your love, of your devotion, but we cannot continue this way. You will not touch me. But at least you have sent me handsome men to relieve myself with.

But what hurts me – it is agonizing pain, penetrating my core – is that I cannot be a mother of honour. You will not let me bear children.

And that is why I now must go.

Thank you for everything. You have been devout, loyal, kind, sweet... I wish you all the love and happiness in the world.

Li.
Li Naomiai Avon-El
Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati of Waffel-Paine

Princess of Klaasiya, Duchess of Hoffenheim, Marchioness of Sentratera

Regent of the Imperial Republic and Imperial Minister for the Exterior (Shireroth)
Secretary of Legal Affairs in the Court of Noble Fountain (Natopia)

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Re: [Royal Decree] Divorce

Post by Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak »

The following morning was just like any other - Zakyyr woke up in his quadric-king size bed, was taken care of by his servants and attended to the duties of a Tsar in his private study. On the top of the pile of documents was the nicely and regally formatted sheet of paper of a royal decree. Zakyyr grabbed a pen and leaned upwards to sign and authorise a new law... Wait, what? He noticed his wife's signature. A feeling of warmth and joy filled his heart, Li had finally given into his pleads that she take on a more active role as Tsarina.

The Tsar skimmed through the document, impatient to find out what was Li's first decree as Tsarina. He soon realised what had happened, tears streamed down his face a few moments later. Yes, it was an arranged marriage. Yes, Li was quite a character. Yes, it was often difficult and rarely romantic or ... real? Yet apparently Zakyyr had developed ... hmm... a pulling disease, as he decided to call it.

Sad. It was over.
His Imperial Highness Prince Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak Ayreon-Kalirion of Waffel-Paine KBH

Tsar of The Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Metrobosarch of Vey
Lord Triumphant in All Four Quarters
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Return to “The Heritage Authority”