[Boomwatch] Miss Kizzy's New Crew

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Kizzy Drakland

[Boomwatch] Miss Kizzy's New Crew

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

Boomwatch was experiencing something of a boom of its own. Being one of the closest cities to the unfolding instability of Minarboria, ithad become an important staging area for expeditions, adventurers, opportunists, carpetbaggers, rogues, highway robbers, all sorts of people hoping to personally profit off the unfortunate state of affairs in the Shrublands. She needed to hire some help, if for no other reason than to have another body around to carry things, or be used as barter later down the road. She hired two men that she overcharged for a double night, she assumed if they could pay her exorbitant price they could buy provisions, as Kizzy was currently cash-poor. Kizzy promised them a salary of 5000 erb each for each full week they accompanied her. The men knew she was a former kaiseress and just assumed she had that kind of money.

No one knew what exactly was happening across the border, Shireroth had already laid claim to eastern and southern Minarboria while waiting for Minarboria to formally collapse. Kizzy was heading for Sansabury, the capital. It was a good chance for her relic to be there, where the Empress lived. However, she informed her companions that they would first be going to Merensk, to check on the stability of Lachmeren.

"The Tellian Mandate has no Minarborian or Shirerithian settlements," she began explaining to her men, "So we can't be certain of any stops, refueling, food, shelter, anything. We will not be entering Tellian land. Make sure our SUV has enough extra gas tanks to get us at least 1.5 times the distance to Merensk. It's a long drive and we'll be going through the old Minarborian half of of the condominium."

One of the men raised his hand slightly, "Why don't we just fly there?"

"Good question... um.. you,"

"My name is Luke."

"Yes right. Of course. We can't fly there because I don't have a legal identity anymore, remember. I told you I was dead."

The two men looked at each other in shock, they had not noticed last night, but now in the bright sun, they saw how sunken and gaunt her face was.

The other man, Piter, spoke, "Pardon me, but you don't look too dead. Not like these lichs what walk around these parts."

Kizzy let out an exasperated sigh, "I told you this last night. You even paid extra after I told you. I'm not a lich, I'm a demonically possessed, preserved, and reanimated corpse. My soul was fused with a demon's and now he and I share this body."

Both men were quite confounded now so Kizzy slapped them and told them to keep loading up the truck, she wanted to leave by nightfall, it's when she felt safest.
Kizzy Drakland
Demon-Queen of the Community of Goëtia

Nathan

Return to “Amarr”