Announcing Red Bear IMMC

The State Museum is a repository of Mishalanski history.
Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Announcing Red Bear IMMC

Post by Orion »

Greater Mishalan is pleased to announce the establishment of the state-owned Red Bear Industrial Military Manufacturing Company. Red Bear IMMC is the principal supplier of weapons to the Amokolian Defense Force and has now expanded its operations as a large-scale manufacturer of the defense industry. Red Bear will be offering for sale a fine collection of various defense industry products uniquely designed and available only through the company.

We shall shortly be providing an index of products for sale. We are also accepting orders for customized defense products. Our terms of sale are cash, and we also offer competitive loan or lease programs. Feel free to inquire within for more details.

Elijah Ayreon

Re: Announcing Red Bear IMMC

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

From a terrifyingly cute bear to an intimidating bear. Thank God for evolution!
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Orion

Post by Orion »

Just goes to show: Don't piss off the bear. ;)

Orion

Post by Orion »

We are proud to display our first product of [reverse] engineering!

Tarjei Einhornsson

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

Would Red Bear IMMC be interested in some contract work from OmniTree AS of Normark? It involves military equipment and we are willing to negotiate the terms of a contract whereby Red Bear IMMC receives joint credit for the designs. I feel that inter-Territory economic cooperation is necessary to a brighter future. As fairly autonomous economic entities, the Territories will need to work together if we are to see the whole of Elwynn prosper.

(Nice design by the way, good to see some future-tech.)

Orion

Post by Orion »

Speaking entirely OOC, would accepting a contract require me to actually do work?

Tarjei Einhornsson

I had assumed you drew up that image and thought maybe you'd be up to the task of writing out some specification texts, as the images have already been made. So yeah, there would be some work involved ;). Note you don't have to do all of them, but 1-3 would be a help and is of course something to put Red Bear IMMC on as well.

Orion

Post by Orion »

I re-drew it from a template, added the text, flag, etc. But anyways, why not? I'll see what I can come up with. Worst case scenario I deliver you a bunch of specs with a really bad picture attached. :p

IC:
Red Bear IMMC is happy to accept the contracts offered by OmniTree AS. We can either accept a blanket contract for several designs cumulatively, or we can contract the items individually. Either approach is amenable.

Tarjei Einhornsson

No need for images, just visit here, it contains readily-drawn vehicles, just no text specs. Spec "templates" can be found here, as well, to make things that much faster for you.

IC:

OmniTree AS will agree to three initial product specification documents. if Red Bear IMMC feels that it has the resources and time to continue with any more past that, we can work things out. What are Red Bear IMMC's terms for the first three? Your co-crediting will, of course, be mandatory, with your logo fitted into the original equipment drawings. Which vehicles your company like to take on?

Return to “State Museum”