[Assembly of Counts] Amend the Framework of Law (2)

A beautiful state along the eastern bank of Tapfer's great river.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) President of Klaasiya

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

[Assembly of Counts] Amend the Framework of Law (2)

Post by Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak »

A MOTION to AMEND the FRAMEWORK OF LAW of the
KLAASIYAN SUB-DEMESNE of EGALE

To Enact an Act of the august Frenzy

In accordance with The Tsar's Will, The Framework of Law is amended as follows:
FRAMEWORK OF LAW

of

The Crown Ducal DemesneDuchy of Egale

Article One: The Crown Ducal DemesneDuchy of Egale
  1. The Crown Ducal DemesneDuchy of Egale, or shortly Egale, is the territory under the name of Egale as constructed in the Caprine Code of the Natopian Nationcustom and tradition of the Royal Tsardom.
  2. Egale is an autonomous region within the Crown Duchy of Klaasiya, or shortly Klaasiya,Royal Tsardom of The Marche and The Princely Isle for as long as it is associated with that demesne in the Caprine Code and the Fundamental DucalRoyal Decree.
  3. Egale is governed in accordance with this Framework of Law and the Fundamental DucalRoyal Decree.
Article Two: The EarlDuke
  1. The EarlDuke of Egale, or shortly the EarlDuke, is the symbol of Crown Ducalthe Tsar's authority.
  2. The EarlDuke is appointed under the provisions of the Fundamental DucalRoyal Decree.
  3. The EarlDuke can be deposed by a three-fifts majority vote of the Assembly of Counts in which case the vacancy must be filled under the provisions of the Fundamental DucalRoyal Decree.
  4. The EarlDuke is the leader of the demesnal government of Egale and is accountable to the Assembly of Counts and The Tsar.
  5. Power of the EarlDuke. The EarlDuke
    • May nominate, when appropriate, Natopian citizens to the demesnal government of Egale.
    • May Dismiss demesnal the government's officials.
    • Has the right to address, encourage, warn and be conslulted by the Assembly of Counts. This right also extends to the Tsar.
Article Three: The Assembly of Counts
  1. The Assembly of Counts, or shortly the Assembly, is the legislative people's chamber of Egale.
  2. The Assembly comprises of 6 elected Counts and the EarlDuke.
  3. The Assembly is elected by a Poll among the people of Egale.
  4. Members of the Assembly are, for the duration of their service in the Assembly, made a Count, or Countess if a woman.
  5. The Presiding Officer of the Assembly is the EarlDuke.
  6. Power of the Assembly. The Assembly
    • Legislates by Act in accordance with the Fundamental DucalRoyal Decree and this Framework of Law.
    • Holds the demesnal government of Egale to account.
    • Approves government spending.
    • Confirms demesnal government nominees.
    • Deposes the EarlDuke by a three-fifts majority vote.
Article Four: Autonomy
  1. The autonomy of the demesnal government of Egale and the Assembly of Counts exceeds to
    • demesnallocal administration, health, culture, education, civil law and criminal law.
  2. The autonomy of the demesnal government of Egale and the Assembly of Counts does not exceed to, being bypassed by Ducal Lawthe Royal Will,
    • Foreign policy, taxation, currency, defence, faith and religion matters and all power reserved for the Crown DucalTsarski Throne, the Imperial Government, the Frenzy and the Emperor.
Article Five: Amendments
  1. This Framework of Law shall be amendable by the Assembly of Counts or by a Convention of the Residents of Egale.
  2. Amendments shall be subject to confirmation by the Crown DucalTsarski Throne, only if they do not receive a two-thirds majority by the Assembly of Counts or by the Residents of Egale.if originated in the Assembly of Counts.
Her Imperial Highness, Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine DBH
Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

Princess Olympia

Re: [Assembly of Counts] Amend the Framework of Law (2)

Post by Princess Olympia »

As a matter of fact, I have a little concern about this Bill - mainly because it seems to go a good deal further than reflecting on the elevation of the Crown Duchy into the Royal Tsardom. A matter of exceptional concern is the amendment in Article 5. What do my noble Counts think of this?
Princess of Constancia

Asara

Post by Asara »

I see no reason to deny the Tsar his right to maintain this Framework of Law as he sees fit. He and his family rightfully rule Egale within the Marches. Egale exists at the pleasure of the Tsarski Throne. It would be an awkward position for Egale's counts to enact a fundamental change in Egale's constitution that does not meet the approval of the Tsar.

As Countess of the River Egale, I support these amendments.
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

As Count of Hoheit Town I also support the amendments.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

In which cause, I suppose that the noble Counts would wish to vote on the matter?
Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

Asara

Post by Asara »

I vote in favor.
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

I vote in favour.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

I believe we can consider this passed.

Return to “Egale”