[St. Bart's] A package arrives

A beautiful state along the eastern bank of Tapfer's great river.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) President of Klaasiya

Christo Eucalyptos

[St. Bart's] A package arrives

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

A Dominion Parcel Service deliveryman knocked on the large wooden doors of Saint Elijah's Basilica. "Is this the front door? I don't see anywhere for delivery... I hope someone is home..." He kept knocking, he needed someone to sign. It was also a very substantial looking crate, it had to be pretty important.

After a few minutes a monk finally opened the door, "Yes my calf?"

"finally! Look, sign here please."

"I have taken a vow to abandon all notion of my self... I'm afraid I do not even remember my name..."

"What... ok well just make an X."

"That would be dishonestly representing myself and dishonoring the sender of this package."

"Ugh, geez well can you go get someone who still remembers, and can sign, their own name?"

"One moment," and large wooden doors swung shut with a heavy thud.

Several minutes later, a second monk came to the door. "What took you so long? I was told to expect this package hours ago, your service is rather lacking."

"Well hey, brother, I'd have gotten it to you sooner if you answer the door and not have someone without a name as the doorman."

"You have much anger, come join us and we will meditate on the soothing words of Bous."

"JUST SIGN THE COWDAMNED SLIP!"

The monk sheepishly took the clipboard and signed his name, "Our doors are always open for you my calf."

"Yea just not when I need them to be. Bye!" The DPS man left the crate on the doorstep, these kooks can lift it themselves, good riddance, they're lucky i just didn't take it back to the depot.

The monks carefully lifted and carried the crate in to the basilica, through the nave and placed it on top of the alter. The shipping information simply said "To H.H. from C.E."
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Return to “Egale”