Meeting her Son

The meeting place of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Ayreon-Kalirion) Elder, (Ayreon-Kalirion) Member

Kaiseress Noor

Meeting her Son

Post by Kaiseress Noor »

Noor waited impatiently for Aldin to enter the Ribat Ayreon-Kalirion, so that she could caress him. She hadn't seen him much lately, and she was soon going to go back to Shirekeep for matters of state. But she really just needed to see her Natopian son. He was the only good thing that remained from her relationship with Nathaniel... he was the last hope.

"Your Imperial Magnificence – His Holiness the Pentheros," introduced the Usher.

She saw her son... and simply, without any words, ran to him and embraced him.

Holding him tightly, crying, she whispered to him, "I am so sorry..."
NOOR
Kaiseress of Shireroth

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Re: Meeting her Son

Post by Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak »

(OOC :o )
His Imperial Highness Prince Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak Ayreon-Kalirion of Waffel-Paine KBH

Tsar of The Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Metrobosarch of Vey
Lord Triumphant in All Four Quarters
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Aldin

Re: Meeting her Son

Post by Aldin »

Aldin and Noor stood silent, embracing, for what seemed liked hours. It was nice, to be held by his mother, to feel her warmth. She was so aloof in public, she had to be. Aldin missed these tender moments that made him feel like a kid again, playing with his.... brothers. Aldin broke off the embrace suddenly. He loved his mother dearly, but so many of his memories with her where with his brothers.

"No, mother. Do not feel sorrow. Do not feel guilt. I lead us astray, and it lead to Asara's death, with so much more bloodshed along the way, and so much more yet to come, but I will correct my mistake. I must."
His Eminence, Aldin Ayreon-Kalirion
Metrobosarch of the Eparchy of Smjorkyr,
Marquess of Sentratera

Return to “Council of Elders”