On the Alexandrian Aggression

Llywodraeth Calbinol

Moderator: Verion

Llywelyn

On the Alexandrian Aggression

Post by Llywelyn »

Y Swyddfa Dramor y Gwlad y Calbain

The Government of Calbion, in the High Council united,

Denounce and reject the Alexandrian aggression towards the island formerly known as Newydd Pentyre, currently under Jingdaoese administration. In a time of international unrest and turmoil, the decision by the Alexandrian government to attack the island and its citizens directly, using heavy weaponry and missiles, cannot be tolerated.

The government of Calbion has a duty to all Calbain people, no matter where on Micras they might be. The island attacked has a significant population of residents of Calbain heritage, as well as a prominent place in Calbion's naval history. It was here where the great Admiral Callaghan settled down after his long maritime career. The Jingdaoese government has proven itself to be a worthy custodian of that sacred legacy, and it is for this reason that the Alexandrian attack will not stand and shall stop immediately.

We hereby order the Supreme Admiral of the Navy to deploy the 3rd Fleet to the island of Newydd Pentyre. Alexandrian ships threatening the sanctity of the Jingdaoese waters shall immediately be terminated.

We do not wish for war, and we strongly urge the Alexandrian navy to withdraw from Jingdaoese waters immediately.

Rho i mi fanna, Rho i mi fanna,
Fel na bwyf yn llwfwrhau.

Done by the High Council of Calbion in the year 221 Ôl Dyfodiad

The Governor-General,

Llywelyn Lewis
Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus,
Aur y byd na'i berlau mân:
Gofyn wyf am galon hapus,
Calon onest, calon lân.

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Re: On the Alexandrian Aggression

Post by Jonas »

We thank the Calbain for their call for peace. This shall not be forgotten.
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Return to “Government of Calbion”