Farman: Articles of Agreement with Kaiser

The dominant power of the Southern League, the most populous county of Elwynn. Whoever allowed the Babkhi to settle this close to the Imperial capital probably needed their head examined.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Nathaniel
Vagrant who is the owner of two celeriacs

Farman: Articles of Agreement with Kaiser

Post by Nathaniel »

Farmân-i Emirâti
given by
HIS IMPERIAL HIGHNESS THE EMIR OF SATHRATI

Background
Since the fall of Babkha, the Emirate of Sathrati has considered the
Kaisership of Shireroth (Qaisar-e Sathrati) to have been vacant. The imperial regalia of Shireroth were ceded to the first Qaisar and Shah, Rashid Arsalani, from whom I am descended. The Sword of Vengeance, and many other minor regalia associated with the kaisership of Shireroth, are in my possession.

The dispute over the sovereignty over Shireroth has become complicated following the fall of Babkha. As Supreme Emir, I, along with my predecessors on this post, have taken a low-key stance on the legitimacy of the Shirerithian kaiser. De facto, He or She who sits on the Golden Mango Throne, has been recognized as kaiser.

An agreement with Kaiser Raynor XII will make this de jure.

The agreement will also require me to swear an oath of fealty to Raynor XII, so to cement and recognize his status as Kaiser of Shireroth. Ex post facto, all those who have sat on the Golden Mango Throne since the fall of Babkha will be recognized by the Emirate as Kaisers of Shireroth.

In return, the Kaiser has granted me the island of Zy-Rodun as my personal fiefdom.

It is hoped that this settles the century-old dispute.

Section 1

The Articles of Agreement with Kaiser Raynor XII are ratified hereby.

Section 2

This Farman takes place once the same Articles have been ratified in accordance with law by Kaiser Raynor XII.

Done at the Matrimonial Palace, 11 Dey 1394.

ARTICLES OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN

HIS MAJESTY AND NIFTINESS KAISER RAYNOR XII THE DUCAL BARON OF GREATER YARDISTAN, ONCE AND FUTURE KING OF THE MA’ALANJE, PROPHET OF LOKI, WIELDER OF THE SWORD OF MADNESS, IN HIS CAPACITY AS HE WHO SITS ON THE GOLDEN MANGO THRONE

AND

HIS IMPERIAL HIGHNESS THE EMIR OF SATHRATI, SUPREME EMIR AND HEIR TO THE QAISER-E SATHRATI, SCION OF THE KING OF KINGS

ON

SETTLING DISPUTES STEMMING FROM THE CESSION OF SOVEREIGNTY OF HIS MAJESTY AND NIFTINESS HASAN KAISER OF SHIREROTH TO HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY RASHID SHAHANSHAH ARSALANI PADESHAH OF BABKHA, QAISAR-E SATHRATI, EMIR OF SATHRATI, ETC:

The Kaisership of Shireroth and the title Qaisar-e Sathrati is recognized to be vested in Kaiser Raynor XII the Ducal Baron of Greater Yardistan, Once and Future King of the Ma’alanje, Prophet of the Sword of Madness, and his heirs and successors, according to the Charter of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. Since the Babkhan title Qaisar-e Sathrati has been in abeyance since the fall of Babkha, it is recognized ex post facto that all those styled Kaisers in Shireroth since the fall of Babkha have held the title Qaisar-e Sathrati ever since that fall.

The Emir of Sathrati cedes in favour of the Kaiser of Shireroth all title, right and claim to the Sword of Vengeance and any and all regalia associated with the Golden Mango Throne.

The title Emir of Sathrati is recognized in the Imperial Peerage of Shireroth. To the common language, it is translated as Imperial Prince of Shireroth, and shall be given the same prestige and grandeur as is befitting an imperial prince and emir of the Babkhan peerage. Any descendant of Rashid Shahanshah Arsalani Padeshah of Babkha, Qaisar-e Sathrati, also known as Kaiser Ayreon the Still, is recognized to hold the style of Imperial Highness and the title Scion of the King of Kings. Succession to the title Imperial Prince of Shireroth is governed under the by-laws of the Emirate of Sathrati. All Emirs of Sathrati must swear an oath of fealty to the Qaisar-e Sathrati. The Emirate shall hold the island of Zy-Rodun, with the title Marquess of Zy-Rodun being a subsidiary title of the Emir of Sathrati. The Emirate cedes any property it may hold on Eura to the Kaiser.

This Agreement enters into effect upon ratification of the same by decrees of Kaiser Raynor XII and HIH The Emir of Sathrati. Imperial Decrees shall be issued to effect the provisions of this Agreement.

Return to “Alalehzamin”