[Cimmeria] A call to arms

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Queen in the North

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

[Cimmeria] A call to arms

Post by Verion »

"Fellow Icebearians,

This night, our lord, the Divine Icebear - may his name be praised - came to me in a dream. He spoke with his holy voice and commanded me to do the will of his divine and just majesty. He commanded me to follow the Ayreonist rebellion and to fight to those who occupied our nation and blaspheme our lord.

We need to stand up, to join forces with those who fight against the same enemy as we do and those who respect our faith and culture.

Let us read some verses from the 'Book of Ice'

The Holy War - chapter 11

1. The warmth of the sun is the dead of the ice and of his brethren, hear ye children of the sun and hear ye sons of the moon and bow for your master.
2. Let your children hear and let your slaves hear the words of the ONE who is your creator and your Lord.
3. And bow for your master, recognize him as your saviour.
4. My brethren, I beg you to let the words of our furry lord, our white lord, hear over the lands. Until all the ends of the earth will hear of his wisdom.
5. Don't blow the candle of the Lord's justice out or he will eat you like he eats his frozen salmon.
6. Go and take your sword, and your axe, and your bow, and your shield and the ring and destroy the enemies of the Icebear by throwing the ring into the fires of mount Doom.
7. After that, burn your enemies with it's fire and laugh when they burn and then feast and say "hear, the lord is a rightious lord and he will tolerate no evil'
8. Take up the arms, and fight for your lord until you die. Then you will be greated by 70 virgins.
9. The lord, our lord, is an only lord.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Return to “Illumination”