Memorial for the Fallen Safir

The site of pilgrimage and orgiastic excess during the infamous Roqpin summer festival. Keep a cautious eye out for emotionally overwrought Elw as you wander the tundra cliffs, they are liable to tell you of their willingness to bleed for their country - followed by a practical demonstration of the same.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Queen in the North

Adam

Memorial for the Fallen Safir

Post by Adam »

[Outside Andelarion House in Cape Farewell]

Ladies and Gentlemen

Thank you all for coming here today. It is my duty and honour to unveil the newest memorial to this place, among the holiest of shrines of Elwynn.

The Safir Race have forever been harrassed and injured. Let us not forget the unjustices that the Safir have endured, the evils they have had to put up with. They were ridicule of the world, and still, they were a proud race, that managed to succeed in ruling parts of this world. In other parts of the world, they were at the same time seen as a culinary delicacy, to be fried or enjoyed as a soup.

But they had a proud culture, and a language of poetry, art and beauty, but none of that is longer here on Micras. As I stand here, I can only think of my grandfathers Elijah and Nathan, and my great grandfather Daniel, who was killed not far from here. They all believed in the equality of all sentient species. I'd like to think they are here with us in spirit.

Let the evils incured among the Safir race never be incured anyone else.

This Statue, entitled "Sisera consuming the Safir" by the Elwynnese sculptor Ravon Ask, shows a Safir man ensnared by a Sisera in the form of a serpent

I ask for a moment of silence in memory of the fallen Safir before I unveil.

*minute of silence*

*unveils*

Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Re: Memorial for the Fallen Safir

Post by King Noah »

Adam wrote:Let the evils incured among the Safir race never be incured anyone else.
Awyn!
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Kaiser Dominus

Re: Memorial for the Fallen Safir

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

A message from the east:
The Safir and their fate were very regrettable. This is an appropriate memorial in light of that fact. The Khan of Cabbagefall is to be congratulated for his artistic flair in commissioning this work.

Return to “Cape Farewell”