Policy: Godgifusríða

The last vestige of what was once Amokolia's vast mainland kingdom - a mirage of fleeting glory that once stretched all the way to the Batavian lands. The people seethe and dream of what once was.
Fjorleif

Policy: Godgifusríða

Post by Fjorleif »

A POLICY BY HER RIVERINE HIGHNESS THE PRINCESS OF ANUN

ON THE PRIVILEGE OF GODGIFUSRÍÐA

By the Power vested in me by the White Orchid Throne, I, Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja, Princess of Elwynn, Princess of Anun, Imperial Chieftainess of Eidsivarike, Arvjarla of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms, Storjarla of Stormark, Lady Imperial on All Continents, Countess of Northshire, Countess of Arietta, Countess of Arietta, Countess of the Lady Esther Isles, Lady of the Holy Lakes, hereby enact the following policy:

Whenever any Amokolian Lady subject makes of her free will, under the auspices of a Lady Commissioner appointed by the Princess of Anun, a skyclad horseback ride along the whole of the border which encompasses her Bailiwick of residence on the first day of the month Nomeziooqu, the inhabitants of such Bailiwick shall get a 39% discount on all taxes imposed by Bailiwick Law as well as Amokolian Law in the subsequent fiscal year.

Any petitions under this policy shall be sent to the Royal Household at Björkaborg Hall in the Royal City of Anun.

Given at Björkaborg Hall this this 24st day of Elroqpinu 1632 corresponding to 1 Valaheim 15.

Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Hallbjorn
Esteemed Forum Detective

Re: Policy: Godgifusríða

Post by Hallbjorn »

That is one original and exotic way to a get tax break, Sweet Lady daughter of Mine! :up2:
Hallbjörn Haraldsson of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
Jarl of the Seven Ports
Lord von der Elfinschenheide

Audun Joel

Re: Policy: Godgifusríða

Post by Audun Joel »

Hm, I think we may begin to need a "Paperwork Reducation Act" pretty soon... lots of tax forms? This is a rather odd way to bring some... relief. I mean, tax relief.
Audun Joel Hallbjörns- og Esthersson
of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja

Prince and Llængjarl of Elwynn
Count of Araxion, of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles, Elwynn
Count of Elsyran, Goldshire
Formerly Kaiser Hjalmar Redquill

Return to “Vattnaland”