[Southern League] Raising the Banner

The ancient homeland of the Elw and the cultic centre of its religion. Much desecrated during the period of Vanic occupation, but now slowly returning to some semblance of order.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

[Southern League] Raising the Banner

Post by Continuator »

The Manifesto of the Southern League

The degenerate traitor, the Froyalanish collaborator, that weasel the Count of Suthergold, has dared to attempt to banish the Imperial Mother - my mother! - from her rightful place on the Elwynnese Senate even though she has merely sought to defend our Imperial Republic and our Elwynnese State from the machinations of foreigners, of Froyalaners and Jing, by every means at her disposal. This then is the reward for patriotism - petty legalism and quibbling, for their bloodless utopia where our enemies will be allowed to run amok as they did before, when Kildare was lost and Elwynn nearly colonised.

There is but one proper answer to those who seek to wield power through the pen - it is the bloody sword! Let us to Eliria go and make an end of their wretched lives! And when their worthless corpses are carrion fodder slung from the battlements of Eliria Castle let us make a proper reformation of this land and restore once again the glories of the Coordinated State, the life work of Tokaray al-Osman and my father - Daniyal Simrani-Kalirion.

For those who follow now I promise to you that Elwynn shall regain all that it has lost from its ancestral patrimony. We shall once more hold the whip hand in Shirekeep, and none shall gainsay us ever again. The estates of the proscribed shall enrich the faithful as we cleanse the land.

Let us then to Eliria go!

- Daniyal ibn Daniyal Simrani-Kalirion, given at Araxion on 02.VII.1660

Return to “Araxion”