Decree: Steward

The Duchy of New Aquitane, in the center of northwest Apollonia.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) King of Normark

Jonathan
Gnawing Cannibal

Decree: Steward

Post by Jonathan »

DUCAL DECREE

In the name of the People of New Aquitane, I, Jonathan, by the acclamation of the People, Duke, do hereby proclaim, ordain and decree that from now on, until my further pleasure is signified, the powers and responsibilities of Duke of New Aquitane are delegated to a Steward of the Duchy. The Steward of the Duchy shall have the title Count of Saint Christopher's (Conde de Castillo San Cristóbal) and belong to the nobility of the Duchy, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Act of Government. I also further proclaim, ordain and decree that my cousin, Nathaniel Andre Utas, belonging to the line and house of Ayreon-Kalirion of Waffel-Paine, is henceforth Steward of the Duchy and Count of Saint Christopher's.

COMMENTS

And by that, I shall for the time leave the Duchy, only to visit it occasionally, as my duties will require me elsewhere. It is in the interests of the good People of New Aquitane to have a trusted government. My cousin, who has so dearly, by the will of the Gods, returned to us, shall perform well. I bid my good people here farewell, and thank them beautifully for their love and devotion. It pains me to leave them, but one day, I shall return.

JONATHAN

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Re: Decree: Steward

Post by King Noah »

Brother,

Has this to do with your new near-future job in that country where our late Lady Mother married our Lord Father?
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Jonathan
Gnawing Cannibal

Post by Jonathan »

Yes, Noah. That's correct :)
Prince Jonathan
MIRZA JONATHAN MERLINGSSON AYREON-KALIRION

[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Prince of Natopia
Prince among the Lakes
Duke of New Aquitane
Duke of Haven
Count Shishin
Count of Northshire
Count of Arietta
Count of Cape Farewell
Count of Ransenar
Lord of Andelarion
Jarl of Frostarike
Baig of Upasāgara
Scion of the King of Kings[/spoiler]

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

And I shall provide my sweetling brother with some quick sword training, especially the drawing of a certain magical greatsword at a certain ceremony. :-D
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Return to “New Aquitane”