Proclamation 005: Writs of Election 1659

The Lordship of Alrodey, the Protected Island of Flaventia.

Moderators: Gwyn Moonoak, (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Faro of Flaventia

Gwyn Moonoak

Proclamation 005: Writs of Election 1659

Post by Gwyn Moonoak »

AN OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION BY THE LORD LIEUTENANT OF ALRODEY

I, Gwyn Moonoak of Waffel-Paine, do hereby proclaim and issue these Writs of Elections:

1. Ashington North, Ashington Fenwick, Ashington South, Ashington North West and Ultershot, Ashington Turrick, Sverreveld, Western Bay, Langton and Great Stout, Allesley, East Ructon and Twigh, Norden, Mokerheim, Walden, Westerheim, Mären, Jarl, Lewis North, Lewis - St. James, Combrey and Agnus, Olesten, South Fletchay, Muric, Wanley, Ashley and Westmoreland, Bockingham, Stirling and Grenvick, Gilead, Greatwood, Honsting North, Honsting South, Hoogenstadt, Westlandt, Horn, Suidlandt, Marken, Emmeloort, Wittensteijn, Casterborg, Helgorad, Stormholt West, Icecape and Cherry, Dominion Bovinius, Maresten, Ysker and Gronkvist and Casterborg East.

2. I command the Returning Officer for each of the said constituencies to return an Acknowledgement of Receipt for these Writs of Election, and organise an election to be held before the 24th of Friedeber 1659. And further command that the Returning Officer for each of the said constituencies issues a certificate of election containing the date on which the election was held and the name of the elected Member.

Done by my hand,

Gwyn Moonoak of Waffel-Paine
His Royal Highness Gwyn Moonoak of Waffel-Paine OWE, Duke of Ely, Count of Bellerive, Baron of Klaasisitya

Lord Lieutenant of Alrodey

Return to “Alrodey”