Petition for Injunction

The Empire's supreme judicial court.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Court of the Noble Fountain

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Petition for Injunction

Post by King Noah »

Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court,

On 18 Friedeber 1663 the Minister of Security, Isabella Kalirion, declared the governments of the Demesnes of Uppland and Opaeghia to have collapsed because of three months of inactivity. However, as per an Imperial Decree issued by the late Emperor Zakyyr, Demesne goverments may only be deemed collapsed after six months of inactivity. I therefore request the Court to declare the Minister of Security's declaration to be null and void on the grounds of illegality and order the Imperial Government of Natopia to restore the forums of the Palatine Kingdom of Uppland as they were prior to the Minister of Security's declaration.

I hereby request the Court to issue a temporary injunction suspending the effect the Minister of Security's declaration as well as prohibiting any actions of anyone within the Empire interfering with this court case or attempting to circumvent the temporary injunction. I hereby request the Court to issue a temporary injunction prohibiting Rei Milharna and Ryker Everstone from calling themselves residents of any Demesne of the Palatine Kingdom of Uppland for their sudden change of residence clearly is a transparent attempt at carpetbagging orchestrated by pressure groups within and without the Empire.

Should the Court find in my favour and declare the Minister of Security's declaration to be null and void, I hereby request the injunction to be made permanent.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Re: Petition for Injunction

Post by Ryker »

Recuse! Recuse, absent pretender!
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Ivo Angus

Post by Ivo Angus »

The Court will not consider this matter.

Kaiser Ayreon IV
AHS (Ayreonist Horror Story)

Post by Kaiser Ayreon IV »

Ivo Angus wrote:The Court will not consider this matter.
Your Honour – will there be an explanation as to why the Court has decided not to consider this matter?
Ayreon IV
Kaiser of Shireroth
RIC

Ivo Angus

Post by Ivo Angus »

Kaiser Ayreon IV wrote:
Ivo Angus wrote:The Court will not consider this matter.
Your Honour – will there be an explanation as to why the Court has decided not to consider this matter?
I do wish do apologise. This very much was intended as a "now" as opposed to "not", similar to my other statement on the related case.

To clarify, the Court will consider BOTH cases, separately.

Kaiser Ayreon IV
AHS (Ayreonist Horror Story)

Post by Kaiser Ayreon IV »

Thank you for the clarification, your Honour.
Ayreon IV
Kaiser of Shireroth
RIC

Ivo Angus

Post by Ivo Angus »

I seem unable to access the Minister's declaration. In order to consider the matter, I do request that this access be granted.

Ivo Angus

Post by Ivo Angus »

*Bump*

Li Naomiai
"This is Mango Country"

Post by Li Naomiai »

May it please the Court:

The Minister is not party to these deliberations and cannot therefore answer any requests here.

Furthermore, the Minister is not tasked with administration, as such the request should be made elsewhere.

Furthermore, the matters of the case have been made moot due to legislation in the Frenzy, with the assent of the Emperor, having amended the situation of Uppland. Even if the injunction were granted, the law has changed, in accordance with the law, rendering this case moot.

As a friend of the Court, I move that this case no longer be considered.
Li Naomiai Avon-El
Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati of Waffel-Paine

Princess of Klaasiya, Duchess of Hoffenheim, Marchioness of Sentratera

Regent of the Imperial Republic and Imperial Minister for the Exterior (Shireroth)
Secretary of Legal Affairs in the Court of Noble Fountain (Natopia)

Return to “Court of the Noble Fountain”