Petition for Injunction

The Empire's supreme judicial court.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Court of the Noble Fountain

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Petition for Injunction

Post by King Noah »

Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court,

His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor has in error issued an Imperial Decree granting assent to the so-called New Government of Opaeghia.
2.1.6 Uppland and Opaeghia are united as the entity known as the Palatine Kingdom of Uppland.
That Imperial Decree is in contravention of clause 2.1.6 of Section Sixteen of the Caprine Code, which provides that Opaeghia is a constituent Demesne of the Palatine Kingdom of Uppland, and therefore that decree is my opinion null and void.

I hereby request that the Court declares that Imperial Decree be null and void on the ground of illegality. In addition I request the Court to issue a temporary injunction for the duration of the trial proceedings suspending the effect of the Imperial Decree in question as well as nullifying any actions taken to circumvent that suspension. Should the Court find in my favour declaring that Imperial Decree to be null and void, I hereby also request the Court to issue a permanent injunction with the anti-circumvention provisions made permanent.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Re: Petition for Injunction

Post by Ryker »

Should this sham of a petition come under the esteemed eye of this fine pillar of Natopian government, I must insist that young Mr. Noah recuse himself for the duration of court proceedings as there would be a clear and blatant conflict of interest on his part if he were allowed to preside over the matter.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

The necessary announcements concerning the judicial proceedings will be made in due course, which is after the Justices of the Supreme Court have finished their discussions on the aforesaid matters. Naturally this will include the matter you have mentioned.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Ivo Angus

Post by Ivo Angus »

The Court will now consider this matter.

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

RECUSE!!!
Ryker00X
Head of House Redquill

Kaiser Ayreon IV
AHS (Ayreonist Horror Story)

Post by Kaiser Ayreon IV »

Ryker wrote:RECUSE!!!
I implore you, sir, show the Court respect.
Ayreon IV
Former Kaiser of Shireroth (now dead)
RIC

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Our very absent pretender friend, Noah of the Vanic Web, has not shown respect to the people of this Court. Why should I do so? It is his request for an injunction, after all.
Ryker00X
Head of House Redquill

Return to “Court of the Noble Fountain”