Petition: Request for a Warrant

The Empire's supreme judicial court.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Court of the Noble Fountain

Lord Erion

Petition: Request for a Warrant

Post by Lord Erion »

Your Honours,

It has come to my attention that a Person who has no Recognised Citizenship of the Empire may have committed various offences under the Caprine Code, specifically under Section 8, sub-section A, clauses 8, 10 and 11, and that Person is namely one Theodor von Blutwasser.

I respectfully request that this Court issues a Warrant for the arrest of the said Person in order that he may stand trial and defend himself against those charges if he so chooses.

I remain respectfully yours,

Erion
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Ivo Angus

Re: Petition: Request for a Warrant

Post by Ivo Angus »

Your Most Gracious Excellency,

the Court will consider this request with immediate alert.

Ivo Angus

Post by Ivo Angus »

As the said person has disappeared from the Micran world after Jexit, the Court will therefore remain silent on the issue.

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

I thank your Honour for the update.
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Court of the Noble Fountain”