Oath/Affirmation for Justice Nathaniel

The Empire's supreme judicial court.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Court of the Noble Fountain

Naian the Evergreen

Oath/Affirmation for Justice Nathaniel

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

Your Imperial Highness, Nathaniel, Prince of Natopia, as the duly appointed and confirmed Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Natopian Nation, I do hereby ask you to recite this oath or affirmation, thus completing and finalizing your appointment to this high office:
OATH

I, Nathaniel Andre Utas Ayreon Kalirion, having been appointed Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Natopian Nation by His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor, and confirmed thereto by the Representatives of the Natopian Nation in Frenzy assembled, do swear, by Nathan the Once-Living-God, and by the Saints Elijah the Blessed and Sisera the Adjuvant, gods of the Lawful, that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Natopian Nation under the Caprine Code and the laws of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will support the Caprine Code against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and to the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, on the pains of perjury, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which I am about to enter. So help me Bous.
AFFIRMATION

I, Nathaniel Andre Utas Ayreon Kalirion, having been appointed Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Natopian Nation by His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor, and confirmed thereto by the Representatives of the Natopian Nation in Frenzy assembled, do, upon my honour and conscience, solemnly and sincerely and truly declare that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Natopian Nation under the Caprine Code and the laws of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will support the Caprine Code against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and to the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, on the pains of perjury, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which I am about to enter.
Naian

Nathan

Nathaniel
Vagrant who is the owner of two celeriacs

Re: Oath/Affirmation for Justice Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

I, Nathaniel Andre Utas Ayreon Kalirion, having been appointed Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Natopian Nation by His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor, and confirmed thereto by the Representatives of the Natopian Nation in Frenzy assembled, do swear, by Nathan the Once-Living-God, and by the Saints Elijah the Blessed and Sisera the Adjuvant, gods of the Lawful, that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the Natopian Nation under the Caprine Code and the laws of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will support the Caprine Code against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and to the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, on the pains of perjury, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which I am about to enter. So help me Bous.
Nathaniel
NATHANIEL ANDRE UTAS AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED BIN SATHRATI OF WAFFEL-PAINE
[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Imperial Prince of Shireroth
Prince of Natopia
Prince of Leng
Duke of Cheshunt
Duke of New Aquitane
Marquess of Zy-Rodun
Count of Anmutstadt
Count of Cape Farewell
Master of the Cathedral of Eternal Slumber
Bosarch of New Aquitane
Lord von Zauberförde
Lord der Stadt der Gestrandeten ...
Knight of the Holy Lakes
Scion of the King of Kings[/spoiler]

Ivo Angus

Post by Ivo Angus »

*applauds in acceptance and warmly greets the new Justice of the Supreme Court*

Nathaniel
Vagrant who is the owner of two celeriacs

Post by Nathaniel »

Thank you, Mr Chief Justice, for attending my inauguration. It's an honour.
Nathaniel
NATHANIEL ANDRE UTAS AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED BIN SATHRATI OF WAFFEL-PAINE
[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Imperial Prince of Shireroth
Prince of Natopia
Prince of Leng
Duke of Cheshunt
Duke of New Aquitane
Marquess of Zy-Rodun
Count of Anmutstadt
Count of Cape Farewell
Master of the Cathedral of Eternal Slumber