Application

Citizenship applications.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Minister of Security

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Application

Post by King Noah »

Name: Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
Other citizenships: Stormark, Shireroth
Desired residence: I already have various residences in Natopia including the Vista de Nada Palace and Storborg Hall.
Who referred you to Natopia: My late Lady Mother's Womb
Desired job/position: Not at present since I'm quite content with being Count of Storborg.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Re: Application

Post by King Noah »

And as you may or may not be aware, my Lord Grandfather the High King of Stormark has the same nationalities as me and is in addition also a Citizen of Alexandria, but it is, of course, not Him applying here. :wink:
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia

Naian the Evergreen

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

Naturally you are approved! :madviking:

(pending official paperwork from the Chancellor :oops: )
Naian

Nathan

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

Swéééeéééééééééééét! :herman:
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Congratulations (in advance)! :party:
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

His Most Gracious Excellency, Chancellor of the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation

hereby welcomes, acknowledges and certifies that

Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns

having submitted a complete and true request for Citizenship of the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation. is henceforth registered as a Citizen of the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation, and is accordingly accepted into the Imperial bosom.

Done by my hand in the name of His Most Bovic Majesty, the Emperor of the Natopians, by the Grace of Bous and the Trees.

His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Citizenship Office”