"Immigration"

Citizenship applications.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Minister of Security

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

"Immigration"

Post by Raz »

Name: Ludwig Blutwasser von Walstadt zu Licht
Other citizenships: Principality of Light, Jingdao
Desired residence: Walstadt
Who referred you to Natopia: Sisera IV
Desired job/position: I have sources of income outside the Natopian Empire and am not currently looking for new job opportunities.

Naian the Evergreen

Re: "Immigration"

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

Welcome! I have been corresponding with Jonathan about the situation in Walstadt. I'm pleased that you two were able to work out a path towards reconciliation. I intend to do my part too.

The Lord Chancellor will be around to formalize your application Lord Blutwasser.
Naian

Nathan

Lord Erion

Re: "Immigration"

Post by Lord Erion »

His Most Gracious Excellency, Chancellor of the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation

hereby welcomes, acknowledges and certifies that

Lord Ludwig Blutwasser von Walstadt zu Licht

having submitted a complete and true request for Citizenship of the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation. is henceforth registered as a Citizen of the Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation.

Done by my hand in the name of His Most Bovic Majesty, the Emperor of the Natopians, by the Grace of Bous and the Trees.

His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Citizenship Office”