Modernisation of the war fleet

Throne Room of the Imperial Palace. Only accessible during ceremonies, the signing of decrees or when permitted an audience with the Heavenly Light.

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Modernisation of the war fleet

Post by Raz »

A PRESS RELEASE BY THE IMPERIAL PALACE
REGARDING THE MODERNISATION OF THE TIANCHAO HAIJUN

I, the head steward of the Imperial Palace, servant of the Chidao Emperor, sole and absolute ruler over the Jingdaoese Empire, Light of Heavens, send greetings.

His Divine Majesty has awarded contracts to the Gong Shipyard, Sokoku Industries and Gangtie Industries to replace ships and aircrafts belonging to non-submersible portion of the Tianchao Haijun within 15 Norton Years.

The Gong Shipyard will build thirty corvettes of the upgraded Gong Customs Corvette Class Mk III.
Sokoku Industries will build twenty cruisers of the upgraded Sheng Class Mk II, twenty destroyers of the upgraded Kuchikukan Destroyer Class Mk II, ten upgraded Kattei Class Mk II battle ships.
Sokoku Industries and Gangtie Industries shall cooperate to build five aircraft carriers of the upgraded Blackrock Class Mk II and two aircraft carriers of the new Nikolaj Class.
Gangtie Industries will build three hundred multi-role fighter planes of the upgraded Raven V class.

The contract with Gong Shipyard for the modernisation of the Tianchao Haijing has been updated to, to build ships of the new Gong Customs Corvette Class Mk III from 1679 onward instead of the Gong Customs Corvette Class Mk II.

Done by the head steward of the Imperial Palace in the Daor 418, in the Norton Year 1678

ON BEHALF OF THE CHIDAO EMPEROR
HEAD STEWARD OF THE PALACE OF THE DIVINE LIGHT OF HEAVENS

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Re: Modernisation of the war fleet

Post by Jonas »

This reminds me... I should try to create some new ship models and aircrafts. I have some programs lying around which I could use, if I ever have some time...
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

Jingdao is more important than your students, comrade. :salute:

Jonas
Lord of the Fries