Decree: Appointment of March Low Judge

An island dominion near So-Sara in the Yardistan islands.

Moderators: Altea Lomax, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Altea Lomax

Decree: Appointment of March Low Judge

Post by Altea Lomax »

In the name of the Marchioness, I, Altea Lomax, Seneschal of Zy-Rodun, do hereby order and declare that, pursuant to the fifth section of the Constitution, the Corporation of the March Low Judge shall be vested in The Honorable Altea Lomax, Seneschal of Zy-Rodun, and that she shall hold such Office during the Marchioness' pleasure.

The March Low Judge shall, immediately before taking office, take the Solemn Affirmation of Allegiance and Execution publicly, which is in the following form:
  • I, Altea Lomax, solemnly and truly declare and affirm, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Noor, Emira of Sathrati and Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, and I solemnly and truly declare and affirm that as March Low Judge, I will faithfully and impartially serve Her Majesty Queen Noor, Emira of Sathrati and Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, the people of Zy-Rodun, and the Constitution of Zy-Rodun, in accordance with the law of this island.
And I do further declare that this Decree shall take effect immediately.

In witness whereof I have caused this Decree to be made, which I have signed with my hand. Given the twenty-fourth day of Nomeziooqu, in the Year of Norton, One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty-three.

Altea Lomax
Altea Lomax
Provost of the Posts
Vicereine of Brookshire
Seneschal and March Low Judge of Zy-Rodun
Town Postmaster of Tarkyr, Zy-Rodun
Played by Hālian

Altea Lomax

Re: Decree: Appointment of March Low Judge

Post by Altea Lomax »

• I, Altea Lomax, solemnly and truly declare and affirm, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Noor, Emira of Sathrati and Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, and I solemnly and truly declare and affirm that as March Low Judge, I will faithfully and impartially serve Her Majesty Queen Noor, Emira of Sathrati and Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, the people of Zy-Rodun, and the Constitution of Zy-Rodun, in accordance with the law of this island.
:kowtow:
Altea Lomax
Provost of the Posts
Vicereine of Brookshire
Played by Hālian

Noor bint Daniyal

Post by Noor bint Daniyal »

Haha, government efficiency at its finest. You appoint yourself as judge, order yourself that before you can take office you have to take an oath, which you tell yourself in verbatim, then upon promulgation of the decree, you swear the oath you've been told (by yourself) to swear!

:D
Noor as-Salaam
NOOR AS-SALAAM BINT DANIYAL UMRA SULEIMAN AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI AF ETTLINGUM FREYU UMM ZAHIR AL-DIN OF WAFFEL-PAINE
Queen of Goldshire, the Elian Lands, Leng, Elwynn, Amokolia and Uppland

Altea Lomax

Post by Altea Lomax »

I cannot in good conscience appoint someone who is not prepared to swear fealty to Your Majesty. Even if that someone is myself. :up2:
Altea Lomax
Provost of the Posts
Vicereine of Brookshire
Played by Hālian

Noor bint Daniyal

Post by Noor bint Daniyal »

You're a fine seneschal, and you'll make a fine march low judge!
Noor as-Salaam
NOOR AS-SALAAM BINT DANIYAL UMRA SULEIMAN AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI AF ETTLINGUM FREYU UMM ZAHIR AL-DIN OF WAFFEL-PAINE
Queen of Goldshire, the Elian Lands, Leng, Elwynn, Amokolia and Uppland

Altea Lomax

Post by Altea Lomax »

Thank you, Your Majesty.
Altea Lomax
Provost of the Posts
Vicereine of Brookshire
Played by Hālian

Return to “Marquessate and Dominion of Zy-Rodun”