Decree: Appointment of Seneschal

An island dominion near So-Sara in the Yardistan islands.

Moderators: Altea Lomax, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Noor bint Daniyal

Decree: Appointment of Seneschal

Post by Noor bint Daniyal »

Farmân-i Emirâti
given by
HER MAJESTY QUEEN NOOR,
THE EMIRA OF SATHRATI AND THE MARCHIONESS OF ZY-RODUN

Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place granted to Zurvan this Decree which by his Kharenah is confirmed for us and our heirs forever.

We, Queen Noor bint Daniyal Umra Suleiman Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed bin Sathrati af Ettlingar Freyu, Emira of Sathrati, Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, etc., do hereby order and declare that, pursuant to the third section of the Constitution, the Corporation of the Seneschal shall be vested in the Honourable Altea Lomax, Postmistress of Tarkyr, and that she shall hold such Office during Our pleasure.

And We do hereby authorise and empower Our Seneschal to exercise on Our behalf the legislative and executive authority of Our Marquessate and Dominion of Zy-Rodun, either directly or through officers subordinate to Our Seneschal, with the exceptions to any laws or movements that relate to the Emirati Power or any changes to the Constitution.

Our Seneschal shall, immediately before taking office, take the Solemn Affirmation of Allegiance and Execution publicly, which is in the following form:
  • I, Altea Lomax, solemnly and truly declare and affirm, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Noor, Emira of Sathrati and Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, and I solemnly and truly declare and affirm that as Seneschal, I will faithfully and impartially serve Her Majesty Queen Noor, Emira of Sathrati and Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, the people of Zy-Rodun, and the Constitution of Zy-Rodun, in accordance with the law of this island.
And we do further declare that Our Decree shall take effect immediately.

In witness whereof We have caused this Decree to be made, which We have signed with Our Hand. Given the the twenty-third day of Nomeziooq, in the Year of Norton, One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty-three.

Noor

Altea Lomax

Re: Decree: Appointment of Seneschal

Post by Altea Lomax »

• I, Altea Lomax, solemnly and truly declare and affirm, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Noor, Emira of Sathrati and Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, and I solemnly and truly declare and affirm that as Seneschal, I will faithfully and impartially serve Her Majesty Queen Noor, Emira of Sathrati and Marchioness of Zy-Rodun, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, the people of Zy-Rodun, and the Constitution of Zy-Rodun, in accordance with the law of this island.
:kowtow:
Altea Lomax
Provost of the Posts
Vicereine of Brookshire
Seneschal and March Low Judge of Zy-Rodun
Town Postmaster of Tarkyr, Zy-Rodun
Played by Hālian

Noor bint Daniyal

Post by Noor bint Daniyal »

Rise, Lady Seneschal! Congratulations!
Noor as-Salaam
NOOR AS-SALAAM BINT DANIYAL UMRA SULEIMAN AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI AF ETTLINGUM FREYU UMM ZAHIR AL-DIN OF WAFFEL-PAINE
Queen of Goldshire, the Elian Lands, Leng, Elwynn, Amokolia and Uppland

Altea Lomax

Post by Altea Lomax »

Thank you, Your Majesty.
Altea Lomax
Provost of the Posts
Vicereine of Brookshire
Seneschal and March Low Judge of Zy-Rodun
Town Postmaster of Tarkyr, Zy-Rodun
Played by Hālian

Return to “Marquessate and Dominion of Zy-Rodun”