Redquill Square

Redquill Square is an L-shaped public square in front of Highwell Palace at the heart of the Neridian capital. It is the focal point of the city, and is a common meeting place for Neridians and foreigners alike.

Moderator: Janus Eadric

Janus Eadric

Redquill Square

Post by Janus Eadric »

Redquill Square

Named after Kaiser Redquill I, who granted the Imperial Charter for the foundation and colonization of Neridia, Redquill Squar's main feature is the center gold statue of the former Kaiser riding a horse in victory. The statue and column were erected soon after the founding of the city.

Pictured above is Highwell Palace, the residence of the Prince of Neridia and headquarters of the Princely Government of Neridia.

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Re: Redquill Square

Post by Ryker »

You're fueling my megalomania you know :king:
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

I'm sure this statue depicts Redquill delivering a non-lethal thrust to a dragon. ;)
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Janus Eadric

Post by Janus Eadric »

Actually, the legend goes that Kaiser Redquill was simply helping the dragon floss its teeth with the lance. Pretty nice guy if you ask me.

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Indeed 'twas the furry of gingivitis which made him breath fire (the acidity from the stench is just highly flamable :demon: )
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Janus Eadric

Post by Janus Eadric »

Indeed. One of the lesser known achievements of the last Kaiser is accessible health care for dragons in Shireroth. He left office with approval ratings in this constituency above 70%.

Return to “Redquill Square”