[Resolution] International conference for living rights

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Speaker of the Frenzy

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

[Resolution] International conference for living rights

Post by Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak »

A RESOLUTION of the FRENZY of the
BOVIC EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION

To empower the Royal Tsardom to host an international conference for the protection of living rights

WHEREAS by virtue of Section Two, Article 3.2.1 of the Caprine Code the Frenzy holds power through Resolution to create foreign policy;

AND WHEREAS in light of recent events this Frenzy recognises the need and finds the inspiration to be a pillar for the rule of law and the living rights of individuals;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN THAT we, the Representatives of the Demesnes of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation in the Frenzy assembled, do hereby;

GRANT onto His Imperial Highness Prince Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine KBH the power to officially host on behalf of the Natopian Nation international leaders of humane and socially responsible governments in his Royal Tsardom for an international conference to discuss living rights of individuals and, should it be possible, sign an International Declaration on Living Rights to be a statement of the shared values of social justice, individual rights and the rule of law to which all signatories should strive towards.

AND WE DIRECT and COMMAND that the Foreign Secretary, as the head of the Court of the Calm Waters, officially represents the Natopian Nation, to be supported by the hosting Demesne, and allocates whatever resources are needed to create a collaborative environment needed to achieve success;
His Imperial Highness Prince Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak Ayreon-Kalirion of Waffel-Paine KBH

Tsar of The Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Metrobosarch of Vey
Lord Triumphant in All Four Quarters
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Re: [Resolution] International conference for living rights

Mr. Speaker,

We submit this Resolution to the Frenzy with a request, and a plead, to allow my Tsardom to show the way forward when it comes to the recent rise of extremism across the globe of Micras, both at home as regards the Tapferite Supremacist Party, and abroad - where millions are living under the fear of imminent danger and death resulting from cruel war.

We shall remain in the Chamber should the Frenzy wish to submit any queries.
His Imperial Highness Prince Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak Ayreon-Kalirion of Waffel-Paine KBH

Metrobosarch of Vey
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Christo Eucalyptos

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

Mister Speaker,

The cause is noble, but the host is not. And I say that as his former Regent. Such a conference would be an obvious farce if hosted by the Tsar of Klaasiya. I contend that the rise of the Tapferite Supremacist Party is a direct result of the bombastic rhetoric used by the Tsar during his reign as emperor.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Isabella Kalirion

Post by Isabella Kalirion »

Mr Speaker,

I suppose this rather all depends on who the proponent deems to be the "international leaders of humane and socially responsible governments".
Patroness of Kalir
Elder of the Simrani branch of the House of Ayreon-Kalirion
| Countess of Amity, Mirioth and So-Sara

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Christo Eucalyptos wrote:Mister Speaker,

The cause is noble, but the host is not. And I say that as his former Regent. Such a conference would be an obvious farce if hosted by the Tsar of Klaasiya. I contend that the rise of the Tapferite Supremacist Party is a direct result of the bombastic rhetoric used by the Tsar during his reign as emperor.
Mr. Speaker, what an accusation! We request that, unless factual information proving this is presented to this Frenzy, Mr Eucalyptos be asked to withdraw these statements, or face being kicked out! We are very deeply offended!
Last edited by Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Metrobosarch of Vey
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Isabella Kalirion wrote:Mr Speaker,

I suppose this rather all depends on who the proponent deems to be the "international leaders of humane and socially responsible governments".
Mr. Speaker,

We can confirm that We shall be in touch with the Chancellorial Office and the Court of the Calm Waters when drawing up the invitation list.

Metrobosarch of Vey
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Christo Eucalyptos

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak wrote:

Mr. Speaker, what an accusation! We request that, unless factual information proving this is presented to this Frenzy, Mr Eucalyptos be asked to withdraw these statements, or face being kicked out! We are very deeply offended!
Mister Speaker,

I thank the Klaasiyan Representative for reminding me to practice proper decorum. Nevertheless, I will not withdraw a statement that I believe to be true. Calling into question your nobility (not Nobility) and your actions and words used while you were Emperor is perfectly admissible to call into question your credentials for hosting anything like this.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Played by Nathan

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Christo Eucalyptos wrote:

Mister Speaker,

I thank the Klaasiyan Representative for reminding me to practice proper decorum. Nevertheless, I will not withdraw a statement that I believe to be true. Calling into question your nobility (not Nobility) and your actions and words used while you were Emperor is perfectly admissible to call into question your credentials for hosting anything like this.
Mr. Speaker,

We kindly ask your intervention here! It is deeply warrying and improper of a Representative to accuse another of "bombastic rhetoric", openly disrespecting one's honesty, good intentions and nobility, AND accusing one for developments which are, clearly, outside of Our power or influence.

We cannot have informed, civilised debate if it is fine for any member to disrespect and attack another representative so blatantly, in such cruel ways, and to such humongous extend!

Metrobosarch of Vey
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Sprocket

Post by Sprocket »

Representatives,

After running linguistic algorithms analyzing the transcript of debate thus far I find nothing extraordinarily out of line. Continue debate.
Tinker Sprocket
Count of Norrström (Natopia)
Count of Machinaria, Viscount Sprocket of Machinaria (Shireroth)
Speaker of the Frenzy
Prætor of the Landsraad

Nathan and/or Ric

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Sprocket wrote:Representatives,

After running linguistic algorithms analyzing the transcript of debate thus far I find nothing extraordinarily out of line. Continue debate.
May I suggest a software update at Klaasoft?

Metrobosarch of Vey
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Sprocket

Post by Sprocket »

Now who is being disrespectful?

Representative from Klaasiya is silenced for 24 hours.
Tinker Sprocket
Speaker of the Frenzy
Prætor of the Landsraad

Nathan and/or Ric

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Fine then.

Leaves the chamber

Metrobosarch of Vey
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

Joshua St Endellion

Post by Joshua St Endellion »

Mr Speaker,

I offer the following amendment:
A RESOLUTION of the FRENZY of the
BOVIC EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION

To empower the Royal TsardomEmperor to host an international conference for the protection of living rights

WHEREAS by virtue of Section Two, Article 3.2.1 of the Caprine Code the Frenzy holds power through Resolution to create foreign policy;

AND WHEREAS in light of recent events this Frenzy recognises the need and finds the inspiration to be a pillar for the rule of law and the living rights of individuals;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN THAT we, the Representatives of the Demesnes of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation in the Frenzy assembled, do hereby;

GRANT onto His Imperial Highness Prince Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine KBH His Most Bovic Majesty the Emperor the power to officially host on behalf of the Natopian Nation international leaders of humane and socially responsible governments, including all of Natopia's SANE allies and other friendly nations of Natopia in his the Royal Tsardom for an international conference to discuss living rights of individuals and, should it be possible, sign an International Declaration on Living Rights to be a statement of the shared values of social justice, individual rights and the rule of law to which all signatories should strive towards.

AND WE DIRECT and COMMAND that the Foreign Secretary, as the head of the Court of the Calm Waters, officially represents the Natopian Nation, to be supported by the hosting Demesne, and allocates whatever resources are needed to create a collaborative environment needed to achieve success;
Joshua Saint Endellion
Chancellor of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation

Sprocket

Post by Sprocket »

I will lift the ban on the Klaasiyan Representative so he may fulfill his parliamentarian duties as the Sponsor of this Resolution.
Tinker Sprocket
Speaker of the Frenzy
Prætor of the Landsraad

Nathan and/or Ric

Christo Eucalyptos

Mister Speaker,

I would suggest even further that we secure the support of a co-hosting nation. One that is within our sphere of friends, but is sadly outside of our formal treaty partnership, and leads by example with such protections already enshrined in its constitution. The Hoennese Realm would be an exemplary co-host, and we could split the topics of discussion between venues in both nations.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Played by Nathan

Li Naomiai
"This is Mango Country"

Post by Li Naomiai »

Lord Speaker,

The Chancellery move to archive this proposed resolution and its debate.
Li Naomiai Avon-El
Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati of Waffel-Paine

Princess of Klaasiya, Duchess of Hoffenheim, Marchioness of Sentratera

Regent of the Imperial Republic and Imperial Minister for the Exterior (Shireroth)
Secretary of Legal Affairs in the Court of Noble Fountain (Natopia)

Sprocket

Post by Sprocket »

With no objections, it is so decided. :Court:
Tinker Sprocket
Speaker of the Frenzy
Prætor of the Landsraad

Nathan and/or Ric

Return to “Frenzy Archives”