[Bill] To Define Frenzy Membership

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Speaker of the Frenzy

Asara

[Bill] To Define Frenzy Membership

Post by Asara »

A BILL to AMEND the CAPRINE CODE of the
BOVIC EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION

To define Frenzy membership

Section Two of the Caprine Code is updated accordingly, with blue text added:
9. The Chancellor will ensure that each Representative is attuned to a single Micran Spirit.
9.1 A Micran Spirit cannot influence more than one Representative in the Frenzy.
9.2 If the Chancellor determines that a Micran Spirit influences more than one Representative, then all Representatives influenced by that Micran Spirit lose their seats and voting rights in the Frenzy.
I am perhaps a bit inspired by my current stay in Athlon, as I chat with my cousin Aldin, I find him so similar to myself, and we both share similarities with my own father, and his father too. When I have met with Ambassador Eucalyptos, I feel a deep spiritual connection to him too. We act and speak in such close manners. I shudder to think of how this phenomenon could be abused in this small legislative body. I admit the wording it a bit esoteric, but I'm certain you'll all understand what I mean.
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Sprocket

Re: [Bill] To Define Frenzy Membership

Post by Sprocket »

Lords and Ladies of the Frenzy,

A bill has been proposed by the Empress. Exclusive debate period will last until April 21 8:27pm (UTC-5). After that motions to vote will be allowed.
Tinker Sprocket
Count of Norrström (Natopia)
Count of Machinaria, Viscount Sprocket of Machinaria (Shireroth)
Speaker of the Frenzy
Prætor of the Landsraad

Nathan and/or Ric

House Meir

Post by House Meir »

I believe this Bill will be greatly benefited from providing a definition of what a Micran Spirit is, for the benefit of the courts and law enforcement.
HOUSE MEIR OF NATOPIA
Thalassa, Natopia
(until Feb. 3, 2019) Chancellor Benjamin Meir, Count of Frenzyville
(after Feb. 3, 2019) Maria Meir, Countess of Frenzyville

Asara

Post by Asara »

Lord Chancellor, Mister Speaker,

I think I would like to withdraw my support for this bill, as I agree that defining the term is critical to its enforcement, and I don't know how to word it within the proper scope and language of the Caprine Code. I think, instead, this bill sought to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

I think there is another way to do this, without resorting to mysticism, but I need some time to ponder.
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Sprocket

Post by Sprocket »

With utmost respect to Her Most Bovic Majesty, in regards to her stated wishes, this is removed to the Department of Debates.
Tinker Sprocket
Count of Norrström (Natopia)
Count of Machinaria, Viscount Sprocket of Machinaria (Shireroth)
Speaker of the Frenzy
Prætor of the Landsraad

Nathan and/or Ric

Return to “Frenzy Archives”