Chancellor Declaration of Office

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Speaker of the Frenzy

House Meir

Chancellor Declaration of Office

Post by House Meir »

I, Benjamin Meir, having been elected Chancellor of the Frenzy by the Representatives of that august legislative body, and confirmed thereto by the outgoing Chancellor pro tempore, do, upon my honor and conscience, solemnly and sincerely and truly declare that I will preside fairly over the Frenzy without respect to persons, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as Chancellor of the Frenzy under the Caprine Code and the laws of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will support the Caprine Code against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and to the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation, and that I will take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, on the pains of perjury, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which I am about to enter, so help me Bous.
HOUSE MEIR OF NATOPIA
Thalassa, Natopia
(until Feb. 3, 2019) Chancellor Benjamin Meir, Count of Frenzyville
(after Feb. 3, 2019) Maria Meir, Countess of Frenzyville

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: Chancellor Declaration of Office

Post by Verion »

Congratulations!
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Indeed.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Asara

Post by Asara »

Congratulations, Lord Chancellor!
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

Post by Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak »

As Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Crown Duchess, but above all - a dear Natopian, I congratulate the Chancellor for his election and wish him well in the years of office to come.
Her Imperial Highness, Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine DBH
Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

Return to “Frenzy Archives”