Forum Moderation Request

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Lord Erion

Re: Banking Infrastructure

Post by Lord Erion »

Councillor Rakira, will you been considering any of the recommendations that have been presented so far?
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Lord Erion

New Justice Commissioner

Post by Lord Erion »

Councillor Rakira,

We have recently elected a new Commissioner to the Court of Justice. If this requires any moderator changes then please could you take of those? :)
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Lord Erion

Territorial matters

Post by Lord Erion »

Councillor Rakira, it is good to see you around again. :)
As your portfolio includes responsibility for territorial affairs, please could you process the amended treaty with Tirlar as passed recently?
The people of the Barony will be most grateful.

Lord Erion

Re: New Senator

Post by Lord Erion »

Councillor Rakira,

Please could you arrange for the admission of Giles Melang into the Senate?

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

The appropriate badges, passkeys, and security clearances have been issued and enacted.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

The efficiency and effectiveness of your office knows no bounds, Councillor Rakira.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

The Hall of Tranquillity has assigned a dedicated sniper. All bases are covered.

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Councillor Osmani, it is so good of you to demonstrate your support for the downtrodden officers of government!

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

I think it is important to make sure that officers of state have the reassurance of being constantly watched over.

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Uh yeah,.. uh...
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Lord Erion

Subforum Display Requests

Post by Lord Erion »

Councillor Rakira, as many things seem to be happening now, would you be so kind as to ensure that all subforums consistently appear as links in the forum descriptions of their respective parent forums?

Lord Erion

Forum Move Request

Post by Lord Erion »

Councillor Rakira, please could you move the Basilica of Fire and Iron to the Court of the Prince?

Elijah Ayreon

Re: Forum Move Request

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Uh, why...?

Ric.

Elijah Ayreon

Re: Subforum Display Requests

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

What? Why? Which ones exactly? All!?

Ric.

Lord Erion

Re: Forum Move Request

Post by Lord Erion »

Because it is an executive "ministry", so it naturally belongs with the others.

Also, it might be an idea to rename it to something more prosaic, like the Hall of Commerce.

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Well some are, and some aren't. For consistency, they should either all be hidden or all be displayed. On the assumption that most of us might need to see where they are at one time or another, I prefer the latter.

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

I disagree. We can have a discussion on it but outright requests should not be made without talks from higher resort or with the community at large.

Ric.

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

This sort of request has never been an issue before now, and sometimes has even resulted in discussions where others have shown an interest. :)

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Of course you can only make that request of the forums over which you have authority and day to day responsibility as a consequence holding office - which would be the Hall of Conciliation and the United Barony of Tirlar. Everything else is merely a suggestion. Advice rather than a request.

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

Now that I go and look at the ones that are displayed I can explain why only some are visible. For the most part, only subforums that are "active" (opposed to archives) and necessary for Union government are listed. I felt it decluttered the page. If there is such a "Union-level" forum that is not being shown, let me know specifically since I tried to follow a standard when I set everything up before.

As this is something that affects everyone viewing the forum and its aesthetics, I'd like some sort of majority agreement before anything happens.... (If I'm even authorized to make such changes on my own? I thought I was before but I guess I'll defer to His Serenity?)
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Return to “Independence Archives”