Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Gregor Cutting

Agent Dossier; Codename Pink

Post by Gregor Cutting »

Agent Dossier

Name: Diane
Codename: Pink

Birthplace: Goldshire

Expertise: Graduated from Goldshire Technology institute with a masters in robotics. Worked with I.S.I on project Ouroborus. Incredibly cheerful demeanor. Incessant on making partners happy.

History: Recruited specially for I.S.I for the then secret Ouroborus Array Project. Key member in many breakthroughs involving project. Father is Elwynnese.

Previous Missions: Prototype Demonstration on mech suit PARTY TIME. Noted brutal shift in mindset when pushed, generally violent shift.

Training: Graduated with distinction from the Goldshire Technology Institute. Worked as Associate Professor for 2 years afterwards at Echo City University. Denied tenure offer in order to work for I.S.I.

Affiliations: Allot Administration, Shireroth, Free Elwynn

Agent Pink is known to be a brilliant engineer and a valuable member of the team. While she often prefers to support members of project Vallon, she has no qualms with direct conflict and combat. Caution is advised when Agent Pink engages in combat, as she has been known to a brutal and ruthless combatant.

Agent Pink’s first mission was intelligence gathering with Agent Privateer. Her mission was to provide intelligence and support to Privateer. When Privateer was discovered Agent Pink quickly came to his defence, charring the enemies very quickly.
Gregor Brasky-Cutting of the line Dentarg
Chief of Staff to the Allot Administration.
Elwynnese Ambassador to Shireroth.

The dreams of those who've fallen! The hopes of those who'll follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix! Drilling a path towards tomorrow!

Return to “Independence Archives”