Joyous tidings

Moderator: (Leichenberg) Necrarchs

Saohuang

Joyous tidings

Post by Saohuang »

My sibling princes, Your Majesty the Emperor,

I wish to make two announcements. First, as many of you know, a canal has long been under construction in Tiěyá, between the royal capital at Héchéng on the Cibolan Sea and the port city of Àigǎng on the Eastern Ocean, retracing in part the route of the ancient Canale di Tancredo d'Adraisio. I am pleased to announce that the Dà Wáng Yùnhé, the Great Royal Canal, has now been completed, giving the Empire an internally controlled sea route between its Cibolan coasts.

Though it is to be hoped that Alexandria would never feel the need to unduly obstruct sea traffic though the Barbary Strait, it will doubtless be a comfort to know that should such a thing come to pass, the Cibolan Sea shall never be closed off to the ships of the Empire's constituent states - which, rest assured, shall receive favorable consideration when it comes to assessing fees and taxes.

Secondly, it is my immense pleasure to announce to you all the creation of my daughter, Pàn Tiǎomín, the Royal Princess Guāngmíng. I hope you shall share in the joy of, not only myself, but of all Tiěyá, on this brightest of days.
AKA Shyriath
[spoiler]Image
DY (Dame of the Yoshi, Most Noble Order of the Yoshi, Natopia)[/spoiler]

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

Re: Joyous tidings

Post by Kaiser Ayreon III »

Majesties, Highnesses,

The tidings from Her Majesty the Queen of Tieya give me and my people in Walstadt great pleasure.

To the Royal Princess Guangming, I gift the penguin known as Balder.
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Мирза Йоонатан Мерлинион Аиреоон-Калирион, Чайзыр Широон, Аран Адуреллион, Хвалафельлион, Кузирасион о ве Римеай, Амиресатхырати, Метробоусархоос Беначияй, Боусархоос Чипуун, Конде Сисин, Ярлыр Фростаричиай, Геш Шаахай Шаахаяй

Mirza Jonathan Merlingsson Ayreon-Kalirion, Kaiser of Shireroth, Prince of Elwynn, Hvalafell, Kujirashi-Walstadt and among the Lakes, Emir of Sathrati, Metrobosarch of Benacia, Bosarch of Shirekeep, Count Shishin, Jarl of Frostarike, Scion of the King of Kings

Max von Rossheim

Post by Max von Rossheim »

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to voice my congratulations to the Queen of Tieya on the happy occasion of her first child's decanting! As a token of Leichenberg's fond wishes, please accept this golden skull, inscribed with the Princess' name.

I am also pleased and excited to learn of the completion of the canal, which will doubtless prove an important strategic asset in the decades and centuries to come.
Max I
King of Leichenberg

Sometime Emperor of Sangun

Nela Khan Karalakhli

Post by Nela Khan Karalakhli »

A female child, hmm? I do hope there will be no mandatory wearing of pink or other such absurd gender stereotyping.

With this in mind, I am sending two gifts: a copy of Dobson's Great Female Engineers (essential reading, especially for the daughter of a Minister of Works) and a pair of kittens. if the Princess cannot make something of herself with these helpful items, then there really is no hope for her.
Nela Khan Karalakhli

Saohuang

Post by Saohuang »

Kaiser Ayreon III wrote:To the Royal Princess Guangming, I gift the penguin known as Balder.
Max von Rossheim wrote:As a token of Leichenberg's fond wishes, please accept this golden skull, inscribed with the Princess' name.
Nela Khan Karalakhli wrote:With this in mind, I am sending two gifts: a copy of Dobson's Great Female Engineers (essential reading, especially for the daughter of a Minister of Works) and a pair of kittens. if the Princess cannot make something of herself with these helpful items, then there really is no hope for her.
The Princess has asked me to convey her utmost gratitude and appreciation for the gifts, although I admit she phrased it differently (i.e., "Lookit the fluffy kitty!"). She does indeed seem to find the kittens helpful, though I have had to admonish her about attempting to use them as anatomical charts. She is such a precocious thing. She is bonding rather closely with Balder, as well.
Nela Khan Karalakhli wrote:A female child, hmm? I do hope there will be no mandatory wearing of pink or other such absurd gender stereotyping.
I was raised by my august father in the belief that black goes with everything, and that indeed it eventually will. Although I have since donned the red and gold of the royal robes, I have tried to encourage the Princess in that same belief; alas, she seems to have fixated on purple instead.
AKA Shyriath
[spoiler]Image
DY (Dame of the Yoshi, Most Noble Order of the Yoshi, Natopia)[/spoiler]

Max II

Post by Max II »

This is pleasing news. Unfortunately, Steeria is not greatly blessed with adorable fauna (I cannot imagine the Princess would be interested in a Steerish bull), so instead I propose to defer my choice of gift until Princess Guangming is old enough to express her own desires.
Max II
Reigining Emperor of Sangun
King of Steeria and Highfield

Sometime King of Leichenberg

Return to “Council of Princes”