Election of Emperor (April)

Moderator: (Leichenberg) Necrarchs

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

Election of Emperor (April)

Post by Kaiser Ayreon III »

Your Majesties,
Your Highnesses,

The time to elect an emperor for the period of April is come.

I have the honour to nominate Her Highness the Khan of Karalakh.

Her Highness is a woman of great integrity, wisdom and intelligence. She would make an excellent empress.

I share a great affinity with her, us being both descendants (either in spirit or by blood) by the rulers of Khan-Modan and Brookshire.
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Мирза Йоонатан Мерлинион Аиреоон-Калирион, Чайзыр Широон, Аран Адуреллион, Хвалафельлион, Кузирасион о ве Римеай, Амиресатхырати, Метробоусархоос Беначияй, Боусархоос Чипуун, Конде Сисин, Ярлыр Фростаричиай, Геш Шаахай Шаахаяй

Mirza Jonathan Merlingsson Ayreon-Kalirion, Kaiser of Shireroth, Prince of Elwynn, Hvalafell, Kujirashi-Walstadt and among the Lakes, Emir of Sathrati, Metrobosarch of Benacia, Bosarch of Shirekeep, Count Shishin, Jarl of Frostarike, Scion of the King of Kings

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: Election of Emperor (April)

Post by Raz »

South Cibolan brothers and sisters,

The relation between the Prince of Walstadt and the Khan of Karalakh is of course no ground for the Principality of Light to second the nomination by His Highness. We support the bid of His Royal Majesty Max II who will expand the empire so it can controll most of the South Cibolan hemisphere.

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

Majesties, Highnesses,

To disgrace Her Highness the Khan of Karalakh and me by the Prince of Licht avoiding a seconding of her Highness's nomination worries me greatly. Whatever have I and the Khan done to deserve such ignorance?
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Мирза Йоонатан Мерлинион Аиреоон-Калирион, Чайзыр Широон, Аран Адуреллион, Хвалафельлион, Кузирасион о ве Римеай, Амиресатхырати, Метробоусархоос Беначияй, Боусархоос Чипуун, Конде Сисин, Ярлыр Фростаричиай, Геш Шаахай Шаахаяй

Mirza Jonathan Merlingsson Ayreon-Kalirion, Kaiser of Shireroth, Prince of Elwynn, Hvalafell, Kujirashi-Walstadt and among the Lakes, Emir of Sathrati, Metrobosarch of Benacia, Bosarch of Shirekeep, Count Shishin, Jarl of Frostarike, Scion of the King of Kings

Raz

Post by Raz »

South Cibolan brothers and sisters,

It was never my intention to show ignorance to Her Highness the Khan of Karalakh and His Highness the Prince of Walstadt. I meditate on the teachings of our dear Goddess Sisera and her Pure Path of Compassion daily, and wish to show nothing but compassion. We will however continue to support His Majesty Max II as we have heard his plans to bring the people of South Cibola under his compassionate rule, while we have heard no such plans from Her Highness the Khan of Karalakh.

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

Majesties, Highnesses,

The doctrine of Sisera is completely foreign to the ideas of compassion.

I will nevertheless respect the nomination of His Majesty Max II. He is a good man, and it is a shame he is to be associated with devil-worshippers.
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Raz

Post by Raz »

Brothers and sisters!

It is sad to hear the Prince of Walstadt, of all places, talk like this about our dear Lady Sisera, the former Princess of Walstadt! But I will refrain from making this debate about religion, when it is the common good of South Cibola that we should have in mind.

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

Majesties, Highnesses,

I agree to leave out discussions on religion from this debate.
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Saohuang

Post by Saohuang »

My sibling Princes,

It gladdens me that decorum should prevail in this honored chamber. May Heaven and Earth grant that it remain so.

However, I feel it my duty to remind the Prince of Kujirashi that the Khan of Karalakh, while possessed of many sterling qualities, was previously pronounced ineligible for the Imperial dignity. Perhaps a reversal of this judgment has escaped my notice; but if there has been no such reversal, the honorable Khan's candidacy cannot be considered.
AKA Shyriath
[spoiler]Image
DY (Dame of the Yoshi, Most Noble Order of the Yoshi, Natopia)[/spoiler]

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

Majesties, Highnesses

In that case I move to elect His Majesty Max II the next emperor. Unless there are objections within 72 hours, Her Majesty the Queen of Tieya and I will close the vote and announce His Majesty as the next Emperor.
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Max II

Post by Max II »

I wish to express my gratitude for the expressions of support.
Max II
Reigining Emperor of Sangun
King of Steeria and Highfield

Sometime King of Leichenberg

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

Your Majesties,
Your Highnesses,

The period of objection is over. I find that no objection has been made to the election of His Majesty Max II to Emperor.

I declare that His Majesty Max II shall assume the power of Emperor upon the first day of the next month. This declaration is valid only upon the attestation of the same by Her Majesty the Queen of Tieya.
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Saohuang

Post by Saohuang »

My sibling Princes,

I concur with His Highness the Prince of Kujirashi-Walstadt, and declare that the King of Steeria shall assume the Imperial dignity.
AKA Shyriath
[spoiler]Image
DY (Dame of the Yoshi, Most Noble Order of the Yoshi, Natopia)[/spoiler]

Max II

Post by Max II »

I am grateful for the Council's support.
Max II
Reigining Emperor of Sangun
King of Steeria and Highfield

Sometime King of Leichenberg

Return to “Council of Princes”