La la la

Moderator: (Leichenberg) Necrarchs

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

La la la

Post by Kaiser Ayreon III »

There's not much happening here. All we do is elect emperors.

Speaking of which, we need to elect a new one for March.
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Мирза Йоонатан Мерлинион Аиреоон-Калирион, Чайзыр Широон, Аран Адуреллион, Хвалафельлион, Кузирасион о ве Римеай, Амиресатхырати, Метробоусархоос Беначияй, Боусархоос Чипуун, Конде Сисин, Ярлыр Фростаричиай, Геш Шаахай Шаахаяй

Mirza Jonathan Merlingsson Ayreon-Kalirion, Kaiser of Shireroth, Prince of Elwynn, Hvalafell, Kujirashi-Walstadt and among the Lakes, Emir of Sathrati, Metrobosarch of Benacia, Bosarch of Shirekeep, Count Shishin, Jarl of Frostarike, Scion of the King of Kings

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Re: La la la

Post by Raz »

The Prince of Light and his followers look shocked and disgusted when they see the lack of decorum the Kaiser of Shireroth displays towards His Imperial Majesty Emperor Max and his Council of Princes.

"He must think very high of himself to speak like this..." they mumble amongst them, before they are silenced by the Prince of Light.

OOC: I think it was never the intention to turn this place into a high-paced micronation, if you wish to participate in one you have plenty to choose from.

Max von Rossheim

Post by Max von Rossheim »

Dear colleagues (and guests!),

I am always happy to listen to the thoughts of others, so I would encourage anyone with thoughts as to how to make our empire more productive and efficient to step forward!

OOC: Rasmus is correct. I always intended the SSC as a micronation where people can participate as and when the muse descends, without feeling forced or compelled; yes, we do need to maintain a certain bare minimum of activity to satisfy the MCS, but that should be the only pressure. I happen to feel that we waste an awful lot of time in this sector doing pointless, mechanical tasks purely for the sake of "maintaining activity" without asking ourselves whether we're getting any actual enjoyment from them.
Max I
King of Leichenberg

Sometime Emperor of Sangun

Kaiser Ayreon III
Gnawing Cannibal

Post by Kaiser Ayreon III »

Majesties, Highnesses,

The Principality of Kujirashi-Walstadt will not stand in the way for an admittance of Ludwig Blutwasser's principality to the union.
Ayreon III Аиреоон

Мирза Йоонатан Мерлинион Аиреоон-Калирион, Чайзыр Широон, Аран Адуреллион, Хвалафельлион, Кузирасион о ве Римеай, Амиресатхырати, Метробоусархоос Беначияй, Боусархоос Чипуун, Конде Сисин, Ярлыр Фростаричиай, Геш Шаахай Шаахаяй

Mirza Jonathan Merlingsson Ayreon-Kalirion, Kaiser of Shireroth, Prince of Elwynn, Hvalafell, Kujirashi-Walstadt and among the Lakes, Emir of Sathrati, Metrobosarch of Benacia, Bosarch of Shirekeep, Count Shishin, Jarl of Frostarike, Scion of the King of Kings

Malliki Nur Pinito
Major Asshole

Post by Malliki Nur Pinito »

The threads with pointless word games (I sin too) are prime example of things we do just for activity. Problem is that we only measure activity in forum posts. I've done lots of work on the Talenorian criminal code, but I haven't posted it yet. When I do, that will be one post. Probably several though, since it is about 65 pages, but you get my point. We do a lot of constructive things in a few posts, while a nation like Stormark does a lot of crap in many posts, and is therefore more active.
Malliki Nur Pinito

Saohuang

Post by Saohuang »

Considering what I'm about to get myself into, I can entirely sympathize with that point.
AKA Shyriath
[spoiler]Image
DY (Dame of the Yoshi, Most Noble Order of the Yoshi, Natopia)[/spoiler]

Return to “Council of Princes”