Concerning Prince Nathaniel

Moderator: (Leichenberg) Necrarchs

Max von Rossheim

Concerning Prince Nathaniel

Post by Max von Rossheim »

Dear Colleagues,

I have received reports of the disappeance of the Emperor of Natopia, our very own friend and colleague Prince Nathaniel of Walstadt!

In view of our friend's vital status, should these reports prove to be true then we cannot expect an imminent return (or indeed eventual, although the strange case of my father-in-law does hold out some hope). I therefore call upon the Government of Walstadt to clarify the situation regarding the Prince's state of being and, should our worst fears be confirmed, to kindly indicate who will inherit the Princely mantle.
Max I
King of Leichenberg

Sometime Emperor of Sangun

Joshua St Endellion

Re: Concerning Prince Nathaniel

Post by Joshua St Endellion »

Your Majesties,
Your Highnesses,

If the Council permits me to speak a few words on this matter, I will discuss this matter. I am the executor of the estate of Prince Nathaniel. Once his death has been constitutionally confirmed by the Natopian Frenzy (as is must by constitution), successions will follow. Due to different wording between the laws of succession for the Natopian empire and for Walstadt (and Elwynn), the throne of Natopia will pass to Nathaniel's brother Naian (Nathan's son from a relationship before Elijah) while the throne of Walstadt will pass to Nathaniel's cousin, Jonathan (Nathaniel's father's (Elijah's) sister's eldest son). The same will be for Elwynn. The lines of Ayreon-Kalirion and Waffel-Paine will now diverge.

There is no cause for worry in this Council. Once the confirmation of death is made, the thrones will pass (counted to the time of actual death) to the persons in line. In the mean time, the Council of Nobles governs Kujirashi-Walstadt in accordance with its instrument of government and the Chancellor of Natopia is regent for the Bovic Tapferite Empire.

I hope this comforts the Council in the midst of their grief.
Joshua Saint Endellion
Chancellor of the Bovic Empire of the Natopian Nation

Max II

Post by Max II »

On behalf of the Empire, I would like to offer my condolences to the family of Emperor Nathaniel and the people of Natopia and Walstadt. I look forward to working alongside the new prince in due course and invite him to attend the meetings of the Council when his affairs are properly in order.
Max II
Reigining Emperor of Sangun
King of Steeria and Highfield

Sometime King of Leichenberg

Jonathan
Gnawing Cannibal

Post by Jonathan »

Thank you for your condolences.

It's an honour meeting you all here, and I hope to have a fruitful working relationship with you all.
Prince Jonathan
MIRZA JONATHAN MERLINGSSON AYREON-KALIRION

[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Prince of Natopia
Prince among the Lakes
Duke of New Aquitane
Duke of Haven
Count Shishin
Count of Northshire
Count of Arietta
Count of Cape Farewell
Count of Ransenar
Lord of Andelarion
Jarl of Frostarike
Baig of Upasāgara
Scion of the King of Kings[/spoiler]

Max II

Post by Max II »

Prince Jonathan, you are most welcome here! Please allow me to reiterate my personal condolences for your recent loss.
Max II
Reigining Emperor of Sangun
King of Steeria and Highfield

Sometime King of Leichenberg

Return to “Council of Princes”