The Jieguo Jishu assembles

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Takano Myksos

The Jieguo Jishu assembles

Post by Takano Myksos »

The Island of Catavia, located in the east of the Empire, was once known as private island of the Heavenly Light during the Second Empire. At the coasts stand proud fortresses, which are still manned by fervent followers of the Heavenly Light.
Even when the Second Empire fell, Catavia stayed well protected by those who had sworn loyalty to the Pure Path. The Green Barbarians who thought that they could pillage the ancient treasures soon understood that they were mistaken. More than one pirate king was slayed during these dark and desperate times. Even when hope was almost lost, the fortresses and people of the island withstood disaster after disaster. Until... the glorious news was spread that the Heavenly Light had demanded the isles to return to their rightful ruler. Joyful the tired followers of the Light bowed their heads for their new Emperor. And that day was when Jieguo Jishu arrived, and Catavia once more became a centre of power.

Nowadays, chants of thousands of monks are heard throughout the island. Coming from the central palace in the middle of the island, day and night monks and sisters of the Jieguo Jishu devote their life by praising their Heavenly Light.

In what once was a throne room an old monk in simple grey clothes looks down upon a young boy.

"Comrade Silvius Yinyang, honour to the Heavenly Light!" the old monk proclaims with a loud voice which resounds through the room and even is heard above the chants of the hundreds of monks and sisters which seat at both sides of the room.

"Honour to the Heavenly Light," the boy responds without raising his head.

"Good. Good. My boy... do you know why I have called you?"

The boy raises his head and looks directly in the eyes of the cleric who sits on the troon. "To do my duty, Comrade!"

"WRONG, BOY!"

Silvius' is almost thrown aback with this sudden action and turns his head once more to the floor. The old man looks almost angry, but his voice sounds calm.
"Not your duty, but the duty of the Jieguo Jishu, boy! Our order once served as a secret service, trained by the Tegong, to prepare the path to victory for our Heavenly Light. In those dark days large parts of our Empire were still part of the Shireritian realm, and other parts were off even worse... the Greens are vile creatures who don't understand the True and Pure Path. But like I said... we were simple servants and helped paving the path to Victory. Once Kildare and Aryasht pledged loyalty to the Jingdaoese Empire, we were relieved from our duty. And since then, we try to serve our gracious Heavenly Light even better. We are the diplomats of Heaven, my boy. If you fail, like so many others, you will only see the Mines of Germania. Are you prepared to take that risk?"
Takano Myksos
Minister of Truth of the Jingdaoese Empire

Jonas

Takano Myksos

Re: The Jieguo Jishu assembles

Post by Takano Myksos »

"Yes, comrade. I will gladly die for our Saviour! Our Heavenly Light! Let me go to those Flemish bastards! Give me a chance to peacefully bring them in our ranks!" responded the boy.

"So be it. GO!"
Takano Myksos
Minister of Truth of the Jingdaoese Empire

Jonas

Return to “Gong”