The Crazy Prophecy that led to the Accepted MCS Claim

Minor Humour Deities and Joker of the Laughocratic Region of;

Moderator: (Gralus) King of Novatainia

Greagior

The Crazy Prophecy that led to the Accepted MCS Claim

Post by Greagior »

Boom, crash! A vicious storm smashes the Jokerdom, as lightning and thunder flash and echo amid the driving rain. It's raining cats and dogs out there ... the Crazy Prophet has to keep shaking them off his umbrella as he walks in. This was not the entrance he had expected as Voice of the Minor-Humour Deities. Surely he'd at least get a sunny day with a nice purple door, maybe with flowers around the side? Or a good old fashioned stone trilith (two big standing stones with a third one laid on top), walking through one of them always made one feel important. Or maybe something in beige ...
But he was getting distracted from his main purpose. He reached the town square, and even though there were few around in the terrible storm, he knew he had to speak anyway.

"Brothers, Sisters, Step-Nieces, Third Counsins twice removed, ex-flatmates of my dog, assorted randoms, Mr President, it is my duty today, as The Crazy Prophet from Scene 2a, to address to you today on behalf of the Minor Humour Deities about the state of the nation. It has been a long time since last I tread these silly soils - after all, Scene 2a in the great "Jokerdom, a pony's tale" play was only just after the establishment of the Ministry without Portfolio, and there have been many scenes, acts, intervals, and minor diversions since then. Now we're onot Act 24, Scene 308c, but I digress ...

I have been wondering the world of Micras for all this time, seeking a place where we may find a home. I helped with the famous First, Second and Third claims from the Ministry of Sanity - all failed. First we were too young, and then ... well, I'll get to that. But I have found a new place that could be our home!
Ze Map See, in the top left corner of the map, that little island? Go left of it to the slightly bigger one, the one that it look the continent below is a big green finger pointing up at it. My friends, it IS a big green finger. The Minor Humour Deities themselves have seen fit to place *consults key* Kingdom of Bosworth, aka the Big Green Finger to point to us the location of our eventual home! And look! From there, we could expand to the smaller island later. But first, we must secure international backing for our first island! Why? Because if we don't, sometime or other someone else will claim it, and kick us out, and we don't want that, do we?

People I mentioned in the first sentence, we stand at a choice. It's name is "Choice A" Choice A contains two doors, "Door 6" and "Door 15". No one knows what happened to doors 1 through to 5, or 7 to 14. Door 0 is in my pocket, but don't go there. No, it is on Doors 6 and 15 I would speak to you today. Door 6 leads to the nation ... exactly as it is now. Running, by itself, with no land, no international visiters, existing merely as an online forum. If we are content with reality in the semi -boring way it is, then go through Door 6. But on our other side lies Door 15. Door 15 is the door that leads to Freedom, Justice, Reasonably Priced Love, and a Hard Boiled Egg! Door 15 is the door that leads to INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION, some LAND for ourselves to carry on the WONDERFUL JOKE REVOLUTION, making the JOKERDOM into a place ALL can aspire to LAUGH at. Why am I writing in CAPITAL LETTERS? Well, it's been proven PEOPLE most likely to respond to a CRAZY prophet find CAPITAL letters EASIER to read.
What do we have to do to get through Door 15? We have to get a claim accepted with the MCS. It will not be easy, but nor will it be impossibly hard. We merely need to make some changes. For the international community to accept us, we have to conform, to a degree, to their standards. No, I hear you cry. Well, fear not - our silliness is not on the line. To compromise our silliness would be to compromise the joke revolution itself. But let me tell you about the Joke Revolution.

Back in the glorious days of the Joke Revolution the first Joker, in his wisdom, saw that the King had choked to death on a piece of Broccoli, just after signing a declaration that who or whatsoever killed him would be the next King. The Joker had the insight to explain that he could hear the Broccoli's orders, named him Rex Brocol, and ruled in his stead. The vicious Serious Barons were overthrown by the glorious leaders of the revolution, Baron Von Schmerz and El Crrkhlmongo IV. Then the first Joker stood down and declared our nation the first Jokerdom, where a Joker would be laughocratically elected, with the power to Make Ministries and Propose Flaws, to be voted on by all people. And the Minor Humour Deities were established to watch over our nation. And the nation was seriously silly.

That, my friends, has all changed. The nation descended into RANDOMNESS, which is not the same, and our great and glorious leaders of the revolution left, not able to achieve the Serious Silliness they desired. The difference is simple. The Seriously Silly do things that are Silly, thoroughly Mad, but they do them with utmost Seriousness, as if they could not see the Joke. Thus we are Laughocratic, we are Of, we answer "Two of your finest snowmen, and make mine a red one." We are a satire of reality, in the finest tradition of Terry Pratchett or Monty Python.

But some have descended into Randomness. Randomness gets only a few laughs compared to properly done Serious Silliness. Randomness is easy, but it is not good. Random makes it impossible to get anything done. Randomness is completely disregarded by the rest of the world. To be Random, in short, is not going to lead us through Door 15. If we are Seriously Silly, if we can show that our nation is not just bizzare and unrelated posts, but a nation that takes itself Seriously (as a silly nation), we can prove to the Council our worth, and show that Silly Nations can hold their head high in the international community. But if we are just random, then we conform to their stereotypes - we are spam and nothing more. From spam you have been created, and to spam you will return, as they say. NO! I say. No, we will not die as a mere Spam Forum. We will stand on our own two legs as a Seriously Silly nation, and spread our Silliness across the world. But first we need to get that land! And for that, we need Door 15.
So go for Serious Silliness, not randomness. Go for Land, not just a Forum. Go for Door 15!"
*Stop talking, pause three seconds for applause, step down, dissapear in a puff of smoke, Don't Forget the Transcript of your Speech, oh dang, you did, return in a puff of smoke, dissapear again, and go forth to prepare the Island that the Big Green Finger is pointing to for the Glorious Revolution*
My Characters:
Uvurith-The necromancer and ruler of Relaram
Greagior- Anti-necromancy crusader
Uldred- Necromancer Acolyte
Commander Avante- Leader of The Enclave

Lucifer-Dead
Scorpiox/Callidus-Dead
Scourge- Dead

Return to “The Laughocratic Region of”