[Constancia] To recognise Craitland

Treaties, discussions and maybe even some armed forces. Diplomats introduce yourselves here.

Moderator: (Craitland) King of Craitland

Basileusa Cleo

[Constancia] To recognise Craitland

Post by Basileusa Cleo »

A LETTER FROM THE BASILEUSA MEGALIOTATE, AUTOKRATEIRA OF THE KINGDOM OF CONSTANCIA

Your Majesty,

As we have given Our Vasilikí Singatáthesi to The International Recognition Act 2016, passed by Our Synklētos, the procedure of recognition of foreign States by the Kingdom of Constancia has been formalised.

We would like to refer you to Article 2 of the aforesaid Act:
Article 2 - Recognition

Section A) In order for a State to be recognised, it must meet the criteria of Article 2 of this Act

Section B) Such state shall have a legitimate government

Section C) Such state shall have a claim on the map of Micras

Section D) Such state shall recognise the Kingdom and the rulership of the Basileus
Please do confirm that your state meets the criteria of sections B), C) and D) in order for The Kingdom of Craitland to be formally recognised as a foreign state.

Respectfully yours,
Basileusa of Constancia
Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo
Autokrateira of Constancia

(Co-Ruler)

Déspoina of the Basileusian town of Petros

Craitman

Re: [Constancia] To recognise Craitland

Post by Craitman »

Your Highness,

Thank you for the news regarding Constancia's updated recognition procedure. With Craitland's policy of automatically recognising any independent nations which claim on Micras, I can indeed confirm our meeting of the criteria in Section D.

I do, however, find it mildly worrying being questioned about the legitimacy of Craitland's government and its position on Micras, when the former should be evident to anyone engaging in diplomatic discourse with us and with the latter being such simple information to find.

I should hope such a faux pas would be unintentional and I otherwise look forward to further correspondence from Constancia.

Regards,
Craitman H. Pellegrino, King of Craitland
COH, CrA, GKOC, GKRB, HGH, KHL, KOD, KY, NM, OCC, ONSGK, OSJ, SJSJ, SOB, WSA
Administrator General of the MCS
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Basileusa Cleo

Post by Basileusa Cleo »

A LETTER FROM THE BASILEUSA MEGALIOTATE, AUTOKRATEIRA OF THE KINGDOM OF CONSTANCIA

Your Majesty,

We are very grateful for your timely response. Rest assured that those requirements are mainly practicalities and We are grateful to report that Craitland has now been officially added to Our Kingdom's list of recognised foreign states.

Respectfully yours,
Basileusa of Constancia
Basileusa Megaliótate Cleo
Autokrateira of Constancia

(Co-Ruler)

Déspoina of the Basileusian town of Petros

Craitman

Post by Craitman »

Your Highness,

Thank you for your clarification in regards to the points I raised in response to your letter.

I hope we can build further amicable relations between our two nations as a result of this.

Yours,
Craitman H. Pellegrino, King of Craitland
COH, CrA, GKOC, GKRB, HGH, KHL, KOD, KY, NM, OCC, ONSGK, OSJ, SJSJ, SOB, WSA
Administrator General of the MCS
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Return to “Foreign Affairs”