Citizenship Application

Security, justice, citizenship and all things domestic. Any immigrants looking to get involved? This is your place

Moderator: (Craitland) King of Craitland

Maximilian Karlsson

Citizenship Application

Post by Maximilian Karlsson »

Greetings,

Although I have been busy with RL stuff, I have been keeping my eye on Craitland. As I have some spare time, I would like to formally request citizenship in the Kingdom.

Craitman

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Craitman »

Welcome to Craitland, Mr Karlsson, it's good to see you here and hear that you have enough free time to be a part of Craitland!

As with all new citizens, I'd like to ask is there any particular location in Craitland in which you'd like to reside, and are there any particular aspects of Craitish society that take your interest to be involved with?

I'd also normally mention about adopting a Craitish name, but it appears yours is one you could get away with somewhat as it is :wink:

Yours,
Craitman H. Pellegrino, King of Craitland
COH, CrA, GKOC, GKRB, HGH, KHL, KOD, KY, NM, OCC, ONSGK, OSJ, SJSJ, SOB, WSA
Administrator General of the MCS
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Maximilian Karlsson

Excellent! I figured that picking a more Scandinavian name might satisfy a few different requirements (as well as being more memorable to my aging mind).

In terms of residency, I would like to reside in the county of Osĵätoņ, province of Unstjeiädón. In terms of interest, I would very much like to take on rebuilding the Craitish Defense Force. Military and political history and affairs have always fascinated me, and it's the kind of thing in which I can get involved, without losing interest quickly.

Craitman

Post by Craitman »

Admittedly, the standard Craitish patronymic suffix is -sen, but with the pan-Scandinavianism around Micras, there's almost certainly a few -ssons around too :wink:

I hope you enjoy Osĵätoņ, it's one of our more scenic coastal areas and the city itself is the second-largest in Craitland, so offers a vast range of amenities. That reminds me, I should really collate some images of each Craitish city to add to MicrasWiki!

I'd be more than happy to receive your input on the Craitish Defence Force. You may see that some work was started at the beginning of the year by a fellow citizen, but that itself was a reorganisation of the original force's plans (which are now lost following our old forum's demise) and I was somewhat critical of the naming of a lot of aspects, so any additions and changes you wish to make are certainly welcomed :)
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Maximilian Karlsson

Excellent, thank you!

Also, I have no problem with getting the name changed, if it would look too odd. I sort of overlooked that bit as I joined.

I will start a thread in the forum you shared, with my ideas and proposals. Obviously, it is up to you in the end, but my goal would be to create armed forces which mirror RL militaries, but are realistic for Craitland's Micran geography and population. If they are at times radical, it is not meant out of disdain!

Craitman

Post by Craitman »

It's entirely your choice in regards to your name. The surname of our tenth Prime Minister was Karisson though, if that eases the pressure!

I look forward to seeing your proposals. I have no real knowledge of military tactics or organisation, so any radical ideas may go over my head anyway - I was just more concerned when it came to naming vessels in honour of nations which had no historical relevance to Craitland before :)
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Return to “Internal Affairs”