Microvision 2018

The Kingdom of Craitland - A self-proclaimed Faroese-influenced, football-loving, egalitarian haven. Brewed in 2002, distributed in 2006, and appreciated all over Micras. Has as many quirks as its language has diacritics.

Moderator: (Craitland) King of Craitland

Craitman

Re: Microvision 2018

Post by Craitman »

With just one nation's points left to be awarded, here's how it stands! Craitland have now jumped into third to overtake Mercury, but it's entirely a two-horse race now! Senya will need to outscore Shireroth by at least five points to snatch the win! There's still a handful of nations hoping to avoid finishing bottom as well...

Craitman H. Pellegrino, King of Craitland
COH, CrA, GKOC, GKRB, HGH, KHL, KOD, KY, NM, OCC, ONSGK, OSJ, SJSJ, SOB, WSA
Administrator General of the MCS
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Craitman

Post by Craitman »

And last, but not least, over to Inner Benacia!

Good evening, Cherry Trees, this is Bagegeniśort calling! The results of the Inner Benacian vote are as follows:
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Craitman

Post by Craitman »

And Senya have somehow done it! The Inner Benacians are the first nation to not award their neighbours Shireroth any points, whilst giving a magical five points to the Senyan entry. While that means the top two finish level on 73 points apiece, Senya take the victory after gaining three maximum tens compared to Shireroth's one!

Pelle: What an unbelievable end to the contest!

Älison: Indeed! Such drama at the end, and a deserving winner in my books. That was my favourite!

Markko: Don't you start! Thank you everyone for a fantastic night, and we'll see you all back in Svorgas next year!

The Senyan entrant retakes the stage, as the arena turns green and the audience cheers the victors...

FMF President
Lord of Humour

Craitman

Post by Craitman »

Just a personal note to end proceedings here; I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did making it and thank you all for participating :)
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Return to “Craitland”