Just a stop on a long journey

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) King of Normark

Naya Angus-Moonoak

Just a stop on a long journey

Post by Naya Angus-Moonoak »

(Continued...)

It was in the Two Martyrs that Naya met Branaal - the young, stunningly handsome lad with long brown hair. Branaal, on the other hand, himself appreciated the shy, but extraordinarily beautiful sister of Klaasiya's Tsar - a well-dressed girl with saphir eyes, funny glasses and cute, soft lips.

And... he had fallen for her, like many others had too. What he was surprised to find out, after making his way all the way to Her Royal Highness on a number of lunches, dinners and walks around the demesne, was Naya's exceptional kindness. Poor boy, he had confused her proper manners with something much much more.

"Lady Naya, how much do you know of the lands I come from?" asked the man once.

"I do, Branaal, know that your Craitland is a USSO member." she had replied, rather dismissively, but she quickly corrected herself "but I also know that your people value their institutionality, democracy and sports perhaps more than any other nation."

"We do. We have such good sportsteams! Such footballers!" Branaal said excitedly, but he quickly noticed this is a topic not particularly interesting to the well-read Klaasiyan lady. "There is so much more about Zandarijn than footballers, though. We have, for example, one of the nicest-looking flower gardens on Cibola! Do you, Lady Naya, think you could ever set foot on this land?"

She laughed. "This will cause a stir where I can from."

"Perhaps. But it is also a challenge, one which not everyone is prepared or willing to take."

A challenge! What a word, Naya thought. So problematic, so fearful - yet it is the source of all success, of all knowledge and of all history. Naya had very strong feelings for this word, both positive and negative - to her, this word was perhaps the greatest invention of all civilisation. But Naya was not a fool, she would never do something out of pure short-felt emotion. "I will consider your proposal, Branaal."

"PROMISE? Your really will?"

"I will. But now I need some time to read a new book mother sent me 'The troublemaking ruler'. If you do not mind, dear Branaal."

"Of course not!" he answered, leaving the room alongside all of Naya's carers and servants.
Her Imperial and Bovic Highness Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine

Regentess of the Natopian Nation
Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Queen Companion of Uppland
Duchess of Haven
Countess of Andiopolis
Vidame of Borders Bay

Return to “Principality of Whales”