[Letter] To the Elian Prince

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) King of Normark

Asara

[Letter] To the Elian Prince

Post by Asara »

Your Highness, Prince Adam,

I am writing this letter to you to seek input and permission to host a conference in the City of Walstadt. Such a conference will be host to dignitaries from a select number of foreign powers and I hope that accommodation can be made for 2 to 3 heads of state or their ambassadors, plus entourages. I would be humbled by your recommendation of an appropriate site. I have no doubt that the visitors will be delighted to see the reconstruction and cultural-modernization that you have undertaken as lord of Walstadt. I trust that the visitors will enjoy the unique culture of Walstadt while still enjoying the conveniences of our modern and progressive empire. I would be delighted to have your permission to have the Court of the Calm Waters come to Walstadt to prepare a suitable location for the conference.

Yours,

Asara,
Secretary for Foreign Affairs,
Chamberlain of the Court of the Calm Waters
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Adam

Re: [Letter] To the Elian Prince

Post by Adam »

To HIH Princess Asara Sisu, The Duchess of Hazelwood, etc;
From HIH Prince Adam, The Prince Elian, Khan of Cabbagefall, etc;

My dearest Cousin

It is good to hear from you again. I trust you are well. Congratulations on succeeding my mother on that secretariat role that you now so enthusiastically fill. I am confident it will give you the experience you need to succeed your father, whenever such tragedy will befall us, even if, Bous forbid, that would be tomorrow.

Your suggestions are grand. I will do what I can to realize them. The Palace of Whales would be best, it is, after all, close to both the main road, the railway station (with tracks going north and east), and the airport. It can house a large entourage for all guests.

We need to meet up. I long for the days when you and I played gods and men with the ants and our magnifying glasses. Many fond memories line up in me whenever I think of you. Thank you for your kind message.

Accept a pressed black orchid flower as a token of my appreciation.

Adam.
Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

Asara

Post by Asara »

Cousin Adam,

A beautiful orchid. You are such a charming young man! I have always enjoyed the way you phrase your words. Bous forbid such a tragedy to befall my Father! I do recall fondly our time with the ants, but I have since been told that was not a very princess-ly thing for me to do! The Palace of Whales sounds delightful. I have dispatched organizers to prepare the site while I prepare myself to arrive once the parties have been invited.

Thank you, darling Cousin! Your and Walstadt's hospitality will be seen as the first stepping stone toward further ensuring world peace and stability.

Asara
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Adam

Post by Adam »

Cousin Asara, my dearest,

I will get to work immediately. Let me know how things develop so I can adjust accordingly. I look forward to seeing you here.

And my dearest -- don't listen to what other think of you. You are the queen of your life, don't let others dictate what becomes you. I killed the Kettei emperor, despite people thinking I was being un-Elijahn. But I did the world a favour. Did I think about what others thought of me? No. I did what was right. What is right is pleasurable. Do what is right and you will pleasure to yourself.

Heed my words, cousin.

Soon, we will play on the beach again, throwing rocks, laughing as we run after the penguins. I long for you.

Adam.
Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

Adam

Post by Adam »

Adam wrote:
Cousin Asara, my dearest,

I will get to work immediately. Let me know how things develop so I can adjust accordingly. I look forward to seeing you here.

And my dearest -- don't listen to what other think of you. You are the queen of your life, don't let others dictate what becomes you. I killed the Kettei emperor, despite people thinking I was being un-Elijahn. But I did the world a favour. Did I think about what others thought of me? No. I did what was right. What is right is pleasurable. Do what is right and you will bring pleasure to yourself.

Heed my words, cousin.

Soon, we will play on the beach again, throwing rocks, laughing as we run after the penguins. I long for you.

Adam.
Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

Asara

Post by Asara »

Asara read the latest note with trembling hands. The page fell to the floor as her hands moved to her mouth in a silent gasp. she crumbled the note and tossed in the fireplace. Her little cousin was capable of such... actions? And thoughts? Still, Adam's advice rung true in her mind. The twelve previous lifetimes of St. Taznim--the Dhury--rattled around in her head, often jumbled together, but they all had one common thread: devotion to a cause at the expense of all other things. So she understood her cousin, she was troubled by his exact words and deeds, but still understood him. She took her pen to paper one more time.
Cousin Adam,

Fear not! I have merely moved on from ants to larger things.

Fondly,
Asara
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Return to “Principality of Whales”