Letter to the little Lord

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) King of Normark

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

Letter to the little Lord

Post by Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak »

A letter from the Crown Duchess of Klaasiya arrived in Walstadt, together with a dozen toys, many designed to further stimulate his progress in education

TO:The Lord of Wastadt, Adam Ayreon-Kalirion
FROM: Her Ducal Highness The Duchess of Klaasiya on her behalf and on behalf of His Ducal Highness the Marquise of Klaasiya

Dear Adam,

I am truly excited by your progress and knowledge at this very early age. Your uncle and I are very happy for you and send our dearest congratulations to your mommy for upbringing such a wonderful boy.

As we care deeply for all you young members of the Waffel-Paine dynasty, my family and I extend an invitation for you to attend the Ducal University Gwyneth Angus when the time comes. As your mother knows, its one of the top-ranking educational centres in the world which will allow you to perfect your knowledge in politics, micran languages and history [and I think you will like the campus very much].

The Duke and I are looking forward to meeting with you and we also think meeting another Waffel-Paine pupil, our son Zakyyr, will be a moving experience for you. After all, he has many of your thoughts in his mind as well.

Please send mom my best wishes!
Yours lovingly,

Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

Adam

Re: Letter to the little Lord

Post by Adam »

Dear Aunt Gwyneth

Thank you for your letter and your toys. I very much enjoyed the dolls that you sent. They were so lifelike! I played guillotine with a few of them, it was so fun! Every day I can play Bovic soldier versus Tegong agent.

Please tell me more of Zakyyr. If he really has many of my kind of thoughts, I am sure he and I will be the best of friends.

I have enclosed the chopped off head of one of the dolls. You see the red blood around the mouth? I made it myself! Please give it to Zakyyr. Now he and I will be blood brothers.

Kind regards

Adams

PS. Mum says hi.
Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

Return to “Principality of Whales”