Clarification

Forge your own destiny, geography, and history. The world is your canvas, and the imagination is your palette. Explore a world shrouded in a fog of the unknown.
Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Clarification

Post by Orion »

Since the whole wiki thing seems to be spiraling out of control, I want to make a few things explicitly clear.

a.) Thus far I am the one running the show. I don't much like to play hard ball, but since I'm the one coordinating things, that's how it rolls out. we can discuss further administration as needed, but right now there is no need.

b.) Nothing is mandatory or obligatory except what's been stipulated in the sign up thread. You can create a wiki, website, blog, whatever for your nation if you WANT to. Same goes for common forum versus subforum. You make the call as an individual. If you want a subforum, then you simply need let me know. If you don't, then just use the common forum.

c.) Jack is not in charge. That goes for anyone else trying to call shots. He can do whatever he wants with his nation, and everyone else is free to do what they want with theirs.

d.) The point of this project is to be as freeform as possible, while still providing some basic foundation for interaction: map, forum, etc. AS NEEDED. If people want a wiki they can have a wiki. This doesn't mean everyone HAS to use the wiki. The same goes for every other aspect of this project.

e.) The planet has no official name. I am decreeing it thus as of now. If you want to call it Indigo, go right ahead, but it is in your own capacity as a participant. For all I care you can call it Crabbyplanet. The point is no-one is to be bound to a fixed name, and thereby each participant is free to develop their own theory of origins, nomenclature, etc.

Titus Myksos

Re: Clarification

Post by Titus Myksos »

Hah, our lord and master finally stipulates some guidelines, huh! I hope you don't mind being referred to as God in my nation? :wink:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Dutch of the Dutchy of Kildare.
Prince of the Princedom of Aryasht.
Ruler of the Eastern Empire by the Grace of Cato and the Kaiser.

Orion

Post by Orion »

Do I get virgin maidens? :p

Titus Myksos

Post by Titus Myksos »

Orion wrote:Do I get virgin maidens? :p
You only want the virgins? Tss. =p
Dutch of the Dutchy of Kildare.
Prince of the Princedom of Aryasht.
Ruler of the Eastern Empire by the Grace of Cato and the Kaiser.

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

Funny how you spend one entire point trying to clarify that I am not in charge (something that seemed obvious) while the rest of the points (except for your slightly unnecessary underlining of your own position) seem to be exactly what I stated in the other forums. I think you are creating a contradiction where there is actually none.

That being said, it's good that these rules are defined.

You may delete point c now.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Orion

Post by Orion »

The fact that people were responding as if you were in charge made point C necessary. Don't take it personally.

Return to “Mundus Incognitus”