Long time no see

Jeremy

Long time no see

Post by Jeremy »

The subject line might be slightly misleading in so much as the fact most of you have probably never "seen" me before, but having stumbled upon this place quite by chance I thought I'd register and say hello. I'm the same Jeremy formerly of New Britannia/Willow/a hundred things, just popping in to say that it's nice to see that the stuff I worked on in my teenage years is still rumbling along!

Keep up the good work!

Jeremy

Janus Eadric

Re: Long time no see

Post by Janus Eadric »

Blast from the past! :D Hey Jeremy, this is Edgard from Alexandria. Nice to see you around!

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

It has been a while! About for or five years in fact haha! How've you been? Good to see you're still around mate

Janus Eadric

Post by Janus Eadric »

I've been doing well, thank you! What is new with you? Hope all is well on your end!

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Glad to hear it! I've been keeping busy; since I was last in the hobby I've been to uni, graduated, stood in two local elections (with varying degrees of success), worked for a few years and am going to do a masters degree next year. Busy times really! Though I might hang around here a bit, time permitting, we'll see!

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

Jeremy, what a great pleasure to meet you! I am the fellow who, blissfully unaware at first of the existence of New Britannia, founded the Brettish Isles. It first started as an outlet for my Sherlock Holmes obsession, and then turned into what you see today. I hope you'll stay around since obviously New Britannia and this very nation share the same cultural heritage. Indeed, we are connected so much that some have, in the past, called us a successor state.

Anyway, It's great that I have finally met you, especially since the former forums of New Britannia seem to have vanished.

Welcome!
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Jack, many thanks for your reply and it's nice to meet you too. I did notice yesterday that the forums had gone when I looked (for the first time in years), so guess proboards just delete them after they've been inactive for a long time. Obviously if there's anything specific you want to know about New Britannia do feel free to ask and I'll be happy to provide information, though my memory of such things isn't great.

I'll stick around, though I won't be around all the time due to other commitments, so if there's any role you'd like me to take on let me know and I'll see what i can do.

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

Of course, I myself am on pretty strict time restraints due to me being in the United Kingdom. Which is the reason I'm not as involved in this nation currently as I want would want to.

If you'd like a position in the government, I will arrange it, if you want to be an ordinary citizen, or a visitor, that's fine as well of course.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

I've already mentioned to Jeremy in private that we could always do with an Archbishop. :wink:
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Return to “General”