Founding Father Jack de Montfort dies at 87

The beating heart of Brettania, Westminster is the capitol and largest city in the country.
Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Founding Father Jack de Montfort dies at 87

Post by Verion »

Jack de Montfort, founder of our great nation has passed away this morning in his home in Westminster at the respectable age of 87. De Montfort, who was born on the Brettish Isles during the Batavian occupation was the leading figure in the Brettish independence of our country and the restoration of the Brettish culture. Jack de Montfort served as the first Lord Protector of the Brettish Isles. During his period at the helm of our state, the Brettish Isles became an international player on various fields such as culture, military and foreign relations. After his abdication, due to ill health, de Montfort lived a quiet life in suburban Westminster.

According to his son, Lord Sherrinford, the former Lord Protector died of a heart attack after several weeks of declining health. "He died in the presence of his family in a peaceful way, proud of what the Brettish Isles have become and trusting his faith into the hands of Providence" Sherrinford said.

Suspected is that a national day of mourning and commemoration will be proclaimed by the Brettish government.

Former Lord Protector Jack de Montfort will be buried in St. Jeremy's Cathedral on the 22nd of June.

1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Theoaster Niladesh
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Re: Founding Father Jack de Montfort dies at 87

Post by Theoaster Niladesh »

In my political science courses at Markham University, I was taught that Jack de Montfort was a great master of statescraft. From the day he secured land for The Brettish Isles from the Micronational Cartographical Society, I sought to emulate him. I am heartbroken to hear of his departure from this world, and offer my utmost condolences on behalf of the government of Montauk City.
This character is now deceased.

Played by Giles.

Return to “Westminster”