Who I am

The beating heart of Brettania, Westminster is the capitol and largest city in the country.
Aryeztur

Who I am

Post by Aryeztur »

Who am I? I am descended from the creme de la creme of Anglo-Norman nobility. My ancestors were great lords and held immense lands in the marches. Lately they have used their wealth to invest in railroads. Our ancestral holding is Winchester Castle in Hampshire but with our recent wealth we also built a secondary mansion known as Downton Abbey. Our family is High Anglican officially but actually crypto-Catholic.

The Ancestral Seat

The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: Who I am

Post by Verion »

That's one wonderful castle!

OOC: although our nation borrows heavily from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, we are a different nation. The Anglican and Catholic church don't exist here, neither do the Angles and the Normans. Instead we have the Brettish Church and the Catologian Church.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Thank you! I will do more research on the churches so that my family can belong to a respectable Church.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Richard Amherst

Post by Richard Amherst »

OOC: Overall, I think what we are going for here is an Anglo-Commonwealth micronation which exists without directly referring back to a RL nation, whether it be England, Great Britain, or the modern UK. We still borrow from the real world, and strive to come as closely as possible to a realistic Britain, but something more organically Micran. For example, as you can find elsewhere, the Brettish Church is a hybrid of Anglican structure with humanistic ideas and Victorian morality; instead of "God" we have "Jove," while we are still developing the back-story and theology.
Hon. Richard Amherst
Member of the Brettish Parliament

Return to “Westminster”