Xhusor Latest news

A proud, young powerful nation which aims for supreme democracy. Sports mad and inspired by western and Japanese culture. ABSTAIN!

Moderator: sick39ed

sick39ed
#abstain

Xhusor Latest news

Post by sick39ed »

Friday 14th March 2017
Government buildings in Xhusor have been invaded by the XLA and have also been destroyed. Ransomware has spread across the country creating unrest between the Florian people. The XLA has unilaterally declared the region as independent breaking the Constitution of the Florian Republic and now with the combined forces of Corian, Jingdaoese and Florian military forces the region will be attacked on August 1st, 2:00 AM local time. In the meantime, the military of the Florian Republic is preparing for the conflict.
"My name's Jeff"

sick39ed
#abstain

Re: Xhusor Latest news

Post by sick39ed »

Staurday 15th July 2017
The Florian Republic and its allies (Jingdao and Coria) have carried a successful airstrike on a small base in Northern Xhusor, killing all the people in the base and its equipment inside. The Florian government thanks for all the current support from its allies.
"My name's Jeff"

Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Post by Wil »

Floria is a unique name for your land, not silly or a copy of something else, as far as I know; what is the etymology of it?

Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh

Post by Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh »

I'm confident it's from "floor" as you keep flooring me with your ingenuinity, Giles...
Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh
President of the Senate of the Elwynnese Republic

Wil
Executed in accordance with imperial law

Post by Wil »

I don't get it, Your Excellency. And by the way, who is Giles? My name is Wil and I live at Langeways.

sick39ed
#abstain

Post by sick39ed »

Wil wrote:Floria is a unique name for your land, not silly or a copy of something else, as far as I know; what is the etymology of it?
Greetings Will. I agree with your statement of the unique naming of the Florian Republic. It is named after the lush amount of Flora which can be found in the nation.
"My name's Jeff"

Markus Doltrue
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Markus Doltrue »

Hello.

I have noted that you have been attacking another with the support of others--Xhusor. I regret the outcome as you described it. Micras has seen much destruction brought to it. What it needs is more peace: let us bring an end to war on Micras. As a start, your nation can follow the guidelines in this framework: http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19566 That way, we can effectively turn all disputes into a draw before they escalate into destruction. This framework is an independent idea, not affiliated with any particular group of fictional nations on Micras.

Towards the future,

Markus Doltrue

Josephus

Post by Josephus »

Message to the Florian Republic

Dear Sirs/Madams,

We are writing to you today to offer the services of our partner corporation ‘Colonial Executive’ to help improve the security situation in your nation as you fight the scourge of terrorist organisations.

Colonial Executive have been a world leader in the Private Military Industry providing a wide range of services from VIP protection to clandestine raids against terror groups. All operatives are former members of the Nova English Armed Forces and constantly undergo evaluation and further training to ensure high standards.

Should wish to discuss our services further then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Ulric Grene
USSO Common Market – Accounts Manager.
Nova English Trading Company.

Return to “Confederate States of Floria”