[A] IMPERIAL DECREE 930: Lady Nostalgia

A copy of the Imperial Decrees in a desperate attempt to not lose them.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Praetor

Kaiseress Noor

[A] IMPERIAL DECREE 930: Lady Nostalgia

Post by Kaiseress Noor »

NOOR AS-SALAAM, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar Baanooye Sathratiye, to her subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth, undying and unthinking obsequience.

Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this Decree which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and our heirs forever.

IMPERIAL DECREE 930
On Lady Nostalgia

Lady Nostalgia the Eager, has in flagrante delicto committed lèse majesté. For her violation, We remove her from her from the government of Amarr.

Further, We remove her from the Imperial Dominions on the Benacian contient.

Further, We remove from the Lady Nostalgia the title, degree and dignity of Countess of Amarr. She shall have no position in the government of Amarr.

In Our Radiant Mercy, We grant upon the Lady, so that she may retain her noble dignity, the title, degree and dignity of Countess of Ura'Bos, on the condition that the Lady will confine herself to that island until such time that she has atoned for her sins. It is Our benevolent object, at this very moment, that Nostalgia, Countess of Ura'Bos, would end her tenure as the Countess of that island in the same honourable fashion as the previous countess whose character and sensitivity the Lady Nostalgia very much shares.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF We have caused the Imperial Seal to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand. Given at the Keep this twenty-third day of Qinamu in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and forty-nine.

Noor
NOOR
Kaiseress of Shireroth

Nostalgia

Re: IMPERIAL DECREE 930: Lady Nostalgia

Post by Nostalgia »

Kaiseress' dream of Nostalgia's reaction that night

Nostalgia I The Eager

Former Countess of Amarr
Former Crown Councillor of Lichbrook

Christo Eucalyptos

Re: IMPERIAL DECREE 930: Lady Nostalgia

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

The Lady Nostalgia is perhaps blinded by her passion for Lichbrook. I would offer her refuge to join me in Natopia so her temper may cool and her sensibilities can return.

I would be delighted to entertain the Lady as my personal guest, with no offence meant to Her Radiant Majesty, the Kaiseress, who enjoys the Bovic Empire's full confidence and support.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Return to “Chamber of Nifty Decrees”