Imperial Decree 849: Marg bar Tokaray, Marg bar Adam

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Kaiseress Noor

Post by Kaiseress Noor »

NOOR AS-SALAAM, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar Baanooye Sathratiye, to her subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth undying and unthinking obsequience.

Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this Ordinance which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and our heirs forever.

IMPERIAL DECREE 849
Marg bar Tokaray, Marg bar Adam

Section 1: Tokaray al-Osman
  1. Tokaray al-Osman, having been responsible the assassination of his late Imperial Magnificence Kaiser Dominus, and for the Oustfest Massacre which caused the death of at least 21,967 persons, and suffering to countless more, must die. It is the responsibility of anyone so capable to execute this Our decree. Whosoever executes it shall be ennobled in the Imperial Peerage and receive property in Shirekeep or any other Imperial Dominion. However, should Tokaray be captured alive and brought to the Imperial Authorities, the capturer shall receive the same blessing but doubled, whereupon Tokaray shall be brought to his death by burning.
  2. The decree, numbered 845, by Tokaray al-Osman from when he usurped the throne are, for reasons of continuity of government in the Imperial Dominions and the harmony of governmental function, recognized to be valid as Imperial Decree 845. This decree, having been made redundant with Imperial Decree 847, carry no legal force in the organization of the current government. Decree 846 by Tokaray the usurper has never carried legal weight, and shall never carry legal weight, but remains in the books as Imperial Decree 846 to the happiness of historians with the addendum of it being "null and void upon issuance".
  3. Representations for Our mercy may be made until the final execution of Our decree.
Section 2: Adam, Khan of Cabbagefall
Note: this section was repealed by Imperial Decree 851. Original text as below
  1. Adam Anushiruwân Hilding, Khan of Cabbagefall, whose character is indescribably evil, who is responsible for the deaths of his two brothers, Their Imperial Highnesses the Princes Rostam Job Cashmael and Arn David Shapur, sons of the Kaiseress, for the ushering of Goldshire into a civil war which caused the deaths of countless loyal citizens, and for being responsible for the Oustfest Massacre, in which his late Imperial Magnificence Kaiser Dominus perished, is to be brought to his death by burning.
  2. Our decree shall be executed immediately upon Khan Adam achieving age of majority on 2 Filadin 1645. Until then, he shall remain incarcerated.
  3. Representations for Our mercy may be made until the final execution of Our decree.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF We have caused the Imperial Seal to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand. Given at the Keep this twentieth day of Kuspor in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and forty-five.

Noor

Imperial Rescript: Section 2 of the decree was repealed by Imperial Decree 851.
Unofficial summary

Tokaray al Osman is sentenced to death in absentia. Anyone seeing him should kill him, and then get rewards.

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Re: Imperial Decree 849: Marg bar Tokaray, Marg bar Adam

Post by Continuator »

Noor Zindabad! Death to the traitors!

Marcus Myksos
actually talented brother of

Post by Marcus Myksos »

Unofficial summary

1. Tokaray al Osman is sentenced to death in absentia. Anyone seeing him should kill him, and then get rewards.

2. Adam, Khan of Cabbagefall, is sentenced to death by burning. Sentence will be carried out when he becomes a legal adult at the age of 15. Until then he remains in jail.
ooc: Thank you :up1:
Fight the fascist mods :madviking:

Aldin

Post by Aldin »

Dearest Mother,

I know, in your heart, you still love Adam. You do not love the Murderer, the Plotter, the Schemer, the Devil that he has become. You love your son, your eldest, the pride of you and Father. As I told you, Bous and Zurvan spoke to me. Bous commanded me to forgive Adam, and Zurvan instructed me to punish him. I have reconciled these conflicts within me. I have forgiven Adam of the act of murder, of taking a human life, as Bous commanded. After all, they now are happy in the afterlife.

But I also agreed with Zurvan, and that Adam must be punished for murdering my brothers. And so since that revelation, nearly two years now, there has been a large grapefruit rotting in the sun in the orchard of the Pentheral Palace. Eating grapefruit is an act of penance. It was originally only supposed to be left to rot for a month, but each crime Adam committed, I left the grapefruit out another several days. Dear Mother, Adam is evil, and his sins amount to two years of rot. He is as rotten as the grapefruit he is condemned to eat.

He will eat that grapefruit, and it may kill him. It is filled with maggot eggs, mold, fungus, and all manner of bacteria. I ask that you release Adam from his prison, and release him into my custody. He will be kept under guard in Athlon and I will have him eat the grapefruit. If it kills him, so be it, he will deserve death. But, if Bous wills it, and he survives, this will be but the first step of many on his road to salvation. His crimes will not go unpunished, and he very well may stay in prison for his countless atrocities. I will, nevertheless, attempt to redeem him.
His Eminence, Aldin Ayreon-Kalirion
Metrobosarch of the Eparchy of Smjorkyr,
Marquess of Sentratera

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Death inevitably finds those who deserve it.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Marcus Myksos

Post by Marcus Myksos »

Death inevitably finds everyone. Except for me of course

Kaiseress Noor

Post by Kaiseress Noor »

I wouldn't be too sure of that, my dear Marcus...
NOOR
Kaiseress of Shireroth

Marcus Myksos

Post by Marcus Myksos »

come at me bro! :madviking:

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Post by Shyriath »

Vilhelm Benkern wrote:Death inevitably finds those who deserve it.
Death spare you all... but maybe not all all. :twisted:
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Theodosius Myksos

Post by Theodosius Myksos »

[quote] is to be brought to his death by burning.[/quote]

[quote]A message to the Kaiseress

Even though because of my grandfather and his recent action I might not seem like an impartial judge in this matter
I have to speak my thoughts and put those thoughts into actions.

This makes me lose the respect I once had for the new Kaiseress and her administration. Voltrue cannot subject themselves to such a primitive and barbaric ruler,
we have come too far and have been trough to much as a people to trade one mad barbarian (the heavenly light) for another.

Because of this ruling and various other actions the Voltrue High Council in collaboration with the Peoples Council of Voltrue has decided that the Kaiseress Noor and the Landsraad who supports her are far too primitive to be deemed capable of having any say in the dealings and goings of The Kingdom of Voltrue. We reject you as our Kaiseress and we reject the empire of Shireroth. It pains me to create this divide between our people but I have no choice to do so. I pray that one day Shireroth will join us in the age of enlightenment but until that day comes we cannot view you as our superiors or equals.[/quote]
high king of Voltrue

Barons Vigeland

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

The Tynwald and Stad-Generaal have no choice but to confirm the findings presented by our esteemed ally the King of Voltrue. For a leader that proposes to possess empathy, the decrees issued thus far exhibit something quite the opposite. Puritania and Dietsland have also been fighting the Siserans, and have experienced firsthand the horrors of fanaticism. Death by burning is a barbaric and antiquated practice conducted by uncivilized savages. It is not an act carried out by a refined modern society. We expect better from the Kaiseress.

Kaiseress Noor

Post by Kaiseress Noor »

NOOR
Kaiseress of Shireroth

Theodosius Myksos

Post by Theodosius Myksos »

the fact that you considered it is enough
high king of Voltrue

Barons Vigeland

Return to “Kaiser's Court”