[St Andre] Victory Party

An expansive union ruled by the House of Eadric.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) MSU Princely Family

Marco Lungo

[St Andre] Victory Party

Post by Marco Lungo »

Marco Lungo had been watching the election results come in at his viewing party at the local FJBP office. It was a tight race and results came in until the early morning, but finally the election had been called in favor of Lungo. He recorded a victory speech that was reboradcast that morning on SereneTV and NNN:

Code: Select all

My fellow Andrinos, today marks an historic moment in our little city-state's history. The day that we took control of our future, again, and moved into a new era. Saint Andre will become the jewel of the Most Serene Union, a center of trade and a beacon of progressive prosperity. 

I'd like to mention the national spotlight that this election has attracted. While campaigning, I received support from the late Empress, Saint Asara, and she was so enthralled by the Andrino fervor for democracy that she began some Frenzy reforms to allow certain Demesnes to enact democratic systems. We saw those reforms become law and we've seen the re-organization of the Free Juice and Bagels Party on a national scale. Most of the FJBP's policies had become integrated into Natopian law and custom, and for the past several decades, the FJBP lost influence as there was no need for it. No longer. The FJBP is the party of Natopia, the party of progressive populism, the part of Natopia's past and future. As the very first Bagelcratican elected in the new party system, I have been invited to give the keynote speech at the BNC in Hazelwood where all Bagelcraticans will be able to shape our modern party.

Bous bless St Andre, Bous bless Prince Janus, and Bous bless Natopia!
Marco Lungo
Secretary-General of the Micras Treaty Organization

House Meir

Re: [St Andre] Victory Party

Post by House Meir »

The Chancellor wishes Mayor-elect Lungo the best in his new job, and notes that he is at the disposal of St. Andre for any assistance it may need.
HOUSE MEIR OF NATOPIA
Thalassa, Natopia
(until Feb. 3, 2019) Chancellor Benjamin Meir, Count of Frenzyville
(after Feb. 3, 2019) Maria Meir, Countess of Frenzyville

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak

Post by Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak »

Benjamin Meir wrote:The Chancellor wishes Mayor-elect Lungo the best in his new job, and notes that he is at the disposal of St. Andre for any assistance it may need.
Hmmm, I didn't receive such message when taking office :yaar: :geek:
His Imperial Highness Prince Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak Ayreon-Kalirion of Waffel-Paine KBH

Tsar of The Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Metrobosarch of Vey
Lord Triumphant in All Four Quarters
Prince of Natopia
Duke of Haven
Marquis of Klaasiya
Count of Andiopolis

House Meir

Post by House Meir »

Zakyyr Angus-Moonoak wrote:
Benjamin Meir wrote:The Chancellor wishes Mayor-elect Lungo the best in his new job, and notes that he is at the disposal of St. Andre for any assistance it may need.
Hmmm, I didn't receive such message when taking office :yaar: :geek:
Yet you have had my utmost loyal and diligent talents at your disposal, Your Majesty, which is even better than simple congratulations. :wink:
HOUSE MEIR OF NATOPIA
Thalassa, Natopia
(until Feb. 3, 2019) Chancellor Benjamin Meir, Count of Frenzyville
(after Feb. 3, 2019) Maria Meir, Countess of Frenzyville

Return to “Most Serene Union of Dos Gardenias”