A Forum for the High Court, and Etc.

Moderator: Verion

A Forum for the High Court, and Etc.

Postby Ri Mhor » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Your Highness,

Please, O Greate Lordde Protecktor, createth a forum for the Lord Chancellor and the Law Lords to sitteth in and useth, called the High Court and please granteth me admin over it. The main benefit to this request will be organization, convenience, and efficiency for judicial proceedings.

Also, one other small matter, mainly pertaining to your brief absence recently:

It becameth apparent in your brief absence that as Lord Chancellor, and thus having the right to standeth in your place during your absence, it might be useful for me to have admin access over all the forums. The benefit of that would be efficiency and security during any absences or vacations such as you may decideth to take. This is not a request that I would like to be fulfilled at this very moment but, Sire, I just wanted to mention it, simply for your edification and possible consideration.

Awed,

Ri Mhor
Speaker of the Assembly and Lord Chancellor
Ri Mhor
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Re: A Forum for the High Court, and Etc.

Postby Verion » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:06 am

Sure, I don't have admin so you have to ask nicely to someone who posesses these supernatural powers.
Her Highness Layla Nefeteri Maliana Verion, the Khanum of Cabbagefall and loving guardian of the Free People of Crowsilver

Vir Illustris Ludovic Alixion-Verion: Lord of Blackstone, Grand-Governor of the Iron Company,Comes Sacrarum Largitionum and Chief Factor of the Imperial Republic, Lord Regent of Alrodey, Natopian Minister of Justice and patron of the House of Verion
Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: A Forum for the High Court, and Etc.

Postby Vilhelm Benkern » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:44 pm

I've sorted this out. My price was picking the forum image. You should also have sticky powers.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom
Vilhelm Benkern

Return to State Room